Chapter 4

As (Y/N got up she realized she fell asleep last night only remembering a little of her dream and Him. Sans. She took a deep breath and got up she had to keep positive and try to think over.

She got out her speaker and plugged it in. She then plugged in her phone and listened to her music. *you may play the music i recommend at the top or whatever you like! ^w^*

She got out some cleaning supplies and some trash bags ready to clean up her apartment. Ever since she moved out she want been on track and only did chores to distract her. She danced around her house well cleaning a small smile tugging on her lips.

The song reminded of her of Sans a little. She smile slowly fading away but soon then she ignored the thought. As she was cleaning the kitchen she was writing things she needed to get. She hummed along to her tune. After she was done she took a long hot shower to take away the stress and relax

(Y/N) quickly got out A white t-shirt and some jean shorts. After she thought she would where a plad pattern scarf she got her keys with her phone still listening to her music. She started walking out going to get some new clothes and groceries.

After half way through she decidied to go out to the park to the old oak tree. Once she made it she sat down by the old oak tree and started to sketch and memories of Sans came.

One of the only people who actually made you smile is part of a mafia but.. Why didn't he kill you? As she looked down she saw she made a photo of sans. It was getting late.

She was surprised she was out in town all day shopping but it all ended up her thinking of sans once again. As (Y/N) started walking by she heard footsteps right behind her.

She picked up her paste a little trying to keep calm. They picked up too. She dashed to the nearest alley way.

"Come out Beautiful.." The man said Getting louder as he creeps in the alley way. "I won't hurt an angel like you..." He chuckles loud. (Y/N) creeps behind the closest dumpster.

Her breathing became heavier as she began to panic.

BANG! he pins her against the side of the building "Look what we have here, Boss would enjoy a lovely lady like you. A grin grows on his face as two more men become behind him.

"Well look what we have here" one of the men say. They start having a conversation about what they should do with her. As (y/n) knees the guy in the balls that are holding her. She makes a dash for it.

She ran until she ran into someone she fell onto the man. The man grunts as he looks up and sees (Y/N). She began to blush until she realized who the figure was. Sans. (Y/N) began to tear up as she mumbled softly.

"Im sorry i ran away but i need you to help" As soon as she finsihed the three man came behind her. They quickly got up. As (Y/N) hid behind Sans she held on to the back of his tux.

"Help" she whispered as a tear ran down her face. She's never been in this situation before.

"Want to have a bad time?"

As (Y/n) buried her head in the back of his silky dark blue tux a flash of blue was seen. all to be heard was the rain and pitter patters of the three men shoes running away on the now wet side walk.

"Thank  you" all was heard muffled but clear. Sans looks down at (Y/n) a slight smile curls onto his lips as he pulls out an umbrella holding it over the two figures as they started walking home 

*Aye... hows it going?*