Chapter 5

*Aye im not dead!*

As (Y/N) looked up she wiped a tear a backed away. As Sans kneels on one knee he looks up at (Y/N) "Hey toots its okay, i know it would of been a huge shock." All in (Y/N) she could only think... Why am i crying? How come he makes me feel so happy loved even though i met him like a week ago.

"I know its late but wanna go get something to eat?" a slight smile comes on his face. (Y/N) nods and walks along with him. But sooner then later she holds his arm close to her. A tint of dark blue covered sans cheek bones.

As they walk (Y/N) starts to make up small talk but after a while the chat went into why Sans was in a mafia.

He explained that the child Frisk had been taken by one of the most popular mafias. So they turned the old Royal Guard  into a mafia. Some people backed out but have been paid to shut their mouths about it.

Later Sans commit that he had killed quite a lot of people but only if necessary. It shocked (Y/N) quite a little but she knew what has to be done. As (Y/N) was going to speak she remembered her dream. She froze a little. Sans looked down and saw her. Scared and broken written on her face.

"I'll tell you later" (Y/N) looks down but walks by Sans side. She starts asking more questions and  if theres more room. Sans chuckled a little. "You planing to join sweet cheeks?" he looks over.

"Of course why not put myself out there and at least ill be working with you" She spoke but sonly after winked at Sans. After a long walk they made it to Grillbys.

They took a sit at the bar and ordered their usual. "Now care to tell what you were thinking back there when you stopped in the middle of the side walk?" He put down his ketchup and glanced over. His eyes filled with a tint of worry.

"It was a memory when i was five... A memory of my mom and dad. But its odd cause my dad in my dream doesn't look like the one i have now.." She explained about her dreams and flash backs.

"Maybe i should go see my 'dad' then and ask i deserve to know." you spoke aloud but realized theres one more thing you need to ask Sans. "Umm.. Sans?" you spoke quietly trying not to get attention.

"I want to join a mafia." His eyes went wide as those words came out of your mouth. "Are you sure sweet heart you could get killed" his voice went a little loud.

She cupped his face with her hand. "Sans. Im sure.. Now tell me how to get in." Sans started explaining it might go better if she met everyone. (Y/N) nodded and had a few more (F/D) (Favourite Drink).

"Well its getting late care to take me home?" (Y/N) chuckled walking out the door with Sans behind her having a fun conversation laughing. As they got to her door. Sans bowed as (Y/n) curtsy. They chuckled Sans kissed (Y/n)'s) hand as she blushed a faint pink.

"Night Sansy!" "Night toots" (Y/N) unlocked the door to her room and realized the name she gave him. "WHAT THE F*** DID I SAY" she covered her face with her pillow.

(Sans P.O.V)

The name she gave me blush only pap has called me that when he was really young. But ill let it pass for her but ill have to make  few calls if she wants to make this work maybe ill invite everyone to Grillby's..

 Well lets see how they take it. Hopefully Undye doesn't flip and doesn't make thins FISHY. I chuckle at my own pun.