Chapter Three: Left

Jin's POV
I decided to go left. I begin walking again. I hear muffled noises. I suddenly hear what sounds like metal. I hope I went the right way. I look back for a second and see---

Yoongi's POV
"I hope we find him soon... I'm worried." (Yn) says. By the sound of her voice I can tell she's trying not to cry. I turn to her. "Hey, hey. It's gonna be okay. We'll find him." I say as I place my forehead on hers. She smiles slightly. "Thank you Yoongi. You're the best." She responds causing me to smile. "Guys I think I see something ahead." Namjoon says. I turn and we see a figure. "(Yn), be careful, we don't know who or what that is." I told her. She nods and we all cautiously walk toward the figure. As soon as the figure becomes lit. "JIN! YOU'RE OKAY WE WERE SO WORRIED!" She shouts as she runs and hugs him. I turn my head and ball my fists. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head and Namjoon. "It's just a hug Yoongi, it doesn't mean she likes him. Even if she did, you wouldn't be able to do anything. You haven't told her how you feel. We both know you just want her happy. I'm sure if you told her--" he starts. "I know, I know. I just.... I don't want anything to happen to her, and everything that's happening right now.... I'm scared I'm gonna lose her." I said and turned to look and her and Jin talking. We hear a scream. "HOBI!" (Yn) shouts. "Shi.....rt." I whispered.

Hobi's POV
What happened. Where did I go? I was with everyone else like two seconds ago. I start walking. I hear the voices of my friends. I should go that way.... Maybe.

Poll:
A. Follow the voices of your friends

B. Find a different way to them

This outta be fun. And congratulations! You saved Jin! (For now, perhaps). Now, you jus decide our little ray of sunshine's fate. Which will you chose?