Ending #3

Your POV
We walk through the door, a bright light shows and the next thing I know I'm back in the storage room playing with cards. Hobi? Jin? Jimin? They're alive.... They died..... What..... I look at the time. Eleven fifteen.... Its a loop..... Has this happened before? If it has.... I don't remember.

Yoongi's POV
"(Yn)..... Please please wake up soon..... I'm sorry.... I should've protected you..... Now here you are...... Stuck in a coma.... I'm sure reliving the nightmare we all wish wasn't reality.... I'm sorry..." I whispered and looked at her forehead. There was a bump from getting hit in the head. I looked down at her arm, the arm that's no longer there because I couldn't protect her. "I'm so sorry...... I love you. I will always love you." I whispered and kissed her forehead. She had been in this coma for forty years..... "Do it." I muttered heartbroken. The doctors began to unplug the machines, taking her off life support. "Goodbye." I whispered. "Goodbye, I will always love you too Yoongi..." I swear I heard her whisper. I look back, and see her smile before she closes them and dies. Namjoon, JungKook, and Taehyung pull me into a group hug. "We're so sorry." They whisper. I should've protected her.