Day 1: Photoshoot

It was a normal day, and the boys of EXO are in the middle of a photo shoot for a magazine releasing in April. They were currently getting their makeup done and outfits chosen and worn in the dressing room. "Hahaha! no offence Lay, but you look like a sheep." Baekhyun said laughing his head off and turning red from laughter. "I don't see that as a bad thing. If I were a sheep, I would be a very good looking sheep." Yixing replied back casually. "My goodness, just go put your clothes on baekhyun. By the way, you look like a tomato." Suho said stopping baekhyun's un-necessary  commentary. Suho then got up from the makeup chair, and walked out of the dressing room, ready for his pictures. "Why does he sound like a mother?" Kris said as he sighed in disappointment. "He acts like one, sounds like one, maybe he secretly is one." Chanyeol said.

"Chanyeol, Please shut up."

"Okay Baekkie." Chanyeol replied. (A/N: credits for that awesome joke goes to a YouTube named Hxppyeol. Her videos are lejindary!) Baekhyun then laughed as he thought to himself. 'He would be so easy to date. His fluffy hair, his adorable laugh. NO! I will NOT think like that for a dork like him. An adorable dork...' Tao then turned around, extremely annoyed. "Please, Stop. Your arguing is going to mess up my Smokey eye." Kai then let out a laugh along with Chen. "Since when did you care about your makeup so much?" Kyungsoo then hit Kai and Chen at the back of their heads. "Shut up. Everyone cares about they look, especially if you are a k-pop idol at a photo shoot. But I guess you two idiots do not care." Chen then got up from the sofa, and got his outfit to go change into. "I'm done...I'm gonna change and go. You guys are actually annoying." He then sighed. "Says you...Hahahahaha!" Chanyeol said as baekhyun let out more laughter, turning his face even more red than before.

                                                             🌸 엑 소 🌸

Outside the dressing room, Xiumin, Sehun, And Luhan are getting their photos taken, as suho walks towards them after exiting the disaster in the dressing room. "Suho, you look like you walked out of a jungle after getting attacked by wild animals. What's happening in there, and are you okay?" Xiumin asked. "It really is like a jungle in there." Suho said with nervousness in his voice. "Nevermind That. It's your turn Xiumin!" Sehun said as he happily walked towards Luhan and Suho.  As they watched Xiumin's solo photoshoot, Chen walked out of the dressing room and photobombed his picture. "Chen! Why'd you do that?"  Hen simply laughed his head off, along with Kyungsoo who sighed at his action. "Your reaction was golden! You looked like you just saw a ghost!" He then continued to laugh as he got out of the way of the cameraman. "That was funny, I admit, but un-necessary. But admittedly funny." Kyungsoo said. "Everyone in for a group photo! Where are Tao and Kris? Kai, Lay, you two were in the dressing room till late, right? Do you know if they're still there? Tell them it's time for the group photo." The cameraman shouted over all the commotion and noise of the studio. "Okay then. Let's go..." Kai and Lay walked over to the dressing room as the rest of their members we're getting ready for the photo, only to walk into the sight of Tao sitting in Kris' lap with his arms wrapped around his neck. Then, a wave of awkwardness hit the room, along with complete silence. Until Kay decided to break it of course. "Um, what are you two doing? It's not like I wanna know, but...we've got to go for the group photo. But seriously, what I'd going on here?" Kai then immediately made an assumption. "Were you two making out, or do we need to get our eyes checked." Tao then slid off of Kris' lap. "Um, Tao and I weren't doing anything like that you asshat."  Tao nodded his head. "Yeah. So please shoo. We will be there in a minute." Kai and Lay then took a hold of them and dragged them out of the dressing room. "Fine, Fine! We're coming, but you two aren't going to tell anyone about this! Okay?" Kris said with annoyance in his voice along with a hint of anger. "I really don't want You two to hurt me, so I'll keep it a secret." Lay said in fear. "Possibly me too." Tao then had a look of shock on his face. "And by possibly you mean?" Kai and Lay then simply laughed. "We meant, to shut up. You do t want anyone else finding out, do you? Especially if any of that had ended up on VLIVE or Twitter.."

.................................................................................................................................
A/N: Agh! Thank you so much for choosing to read this! I'm so thankful. If you like my work here, and are yearning for Yaoi, go check out my other book Yaoi pics and Gifs. Anyways, ILY! ♥️ Once again, thank you!