Chapter 5 - I Can Control It

.

.

.

"Bloodon! There you are, how did it go?" - Rias look over at me.

"Guess what? I made a contract!!!" - I happily say.

"Really? I'm so proud of you!" - Rias hugs me.

"Thank you! I plan to do my absolute best!" - I cheerfully exclaim.

Rias pulls away from the hug and walks back to her desk and chair.

"Ara, ara, I can see that you will be a hard-working and successful demon!" - Akeno walks close to me holding her hands together.

"So what was the devil like?" - Rias rests her face in her hands.

"It was fun, the guy just needed some help and company." - I sit down on the sofa.

"Even if the task is simple, it still takes a lot of effort to get the devil to like you." - Rias smiles.

"Ara, ara, I need to do something! Be right back!" - Akeno winks.

"President, may I ask you a question?" - I tilt my head.

"Go ahead" - She replies.

"What exactly do we devils do?" - I ask.

"Well, we improve our magic, do missions, tasks, fight enemies, and much more in order to become a successful high-class demon." - She explains.

"Oh, okay, but what do we do once we become a high-class demon?" - I question again.

"High-class demons that are independent enough leave their master and go on their own." - She thoughtfully says.

I couldn't help but flinch at the last part.

"President, I won't ever leave you! You saved my life, you treat me like I'm your family, help me with my magic, and once I become a high-class demon I should leave you? I owe my life to you and unless you want me to, I would never leave your side." - I honestly say.

"Bloodon... Thank you so much" - tears form in her eyes.

"President, don't cry! Is there anything else is could do?" - I ask with concern.

"Yes, you should get enough sleep, because tomorrow we are going to train." - Rias wipes away her tears, then smiles.

"I will, I plan to make you even more proud!" - I get up and walk toward the center of the room, used for teleportation.

"I'm sure you will, have a good night!" - Rias waves at me.

"Good night pres.!" I wave back, then teleport.

I go to the kitchen and make myself a meal. It was already 2am. I smile as I look at the picture of me and Dani on the counter. I clean up a little and go toward my room. I change into my nightgown and get in my bed.