32.5- What the Actual Fuck?

[Frank Ocean - Ivy]
[Rachel Platten - Loose Ends]
[Rihanna - Take a Bow]
[Labrinth - Jealous]

**Lips POV**

I was not looking forward to seeing Luna's friends. If I was being honest, I really didn't like them- hated them in fact. Not just for what they did for Luna but also because they're bitches that only care about themselves, to put it lightly.

The elevator in Luna's dorm building had broke so I had to walk up the stairwell.

I was not the fittest of people, with all the smoking, I was pretty sure my lungs looked like raisins.

By the time I reached Luna's floor, I just wanted to go back down the stairs and have a cigarette. Ironic I know.

I knocked on Luna's door, readying myself for what I might await.

If it was anyone else asking me I would have told them to take a hike, but because Luna is important to me, I wanted to do this for her.

Matty answered the door, wearing a tight white t-shirt and black leggings. The clothes of a basic bitch.

"Lip? Where's Luna?" She said, looking behind me.

"She's in the car, I'm here to collect the rest of her clothes and shit" I shrugged and she moved aside to let me in.

Her attitude seemed to change. I couldn't read her body language and I was great at reading everyone.

I packed Luna's bag so I could get out of there as quickly as possible. I didn't want to spend an extra time with Matty than I had to.

"So how are you and Luna? Everything okay in paradise?" Matty asked with a tight lipped expression.

She was standing a few feet in front of me and I sat on the bed behind me, pulling out my phone about to text Luna.

"Yeah, she's great, I'm really falling for her" I said honestly, and I knew I had a dopey smile on my face.

"But Luna though? Seriously? Don't you want a girl who's a bit more- I don't know, fun? I don't want to be mean but she's boring"

"Like who?" I questioned, Matty was meant to be Luna's friend and she treats her like this. I wouldn't like to see if this girl was your enemy.

"Anyone else maybe?" She said simply.

I stared at her, "aren't you supposed to be Luna's friend. Why are you talking about her like this?"

Matty seemed unphased. She had no real sentiment in her eyes.

"I was friends with her" Matty shrugged, taking a step closer.

"So what happened?"

"She took the guy that I liked" she said.

Then, before my mind could catch up and register what she had said, she perched herself on my lad.

"Ma- I ca-" I tried to say but she cut me off by placing a kiss on my lips.

It was as if I had been paralysed. I couldn't move. I wanted to push her off, yell at her maybe but I couldn't.

Then I heard it, a strangled, hurt voice from the door.

"What the actual fuck?" The voice said.

I pushed Matty off and jumped off the bed.

Luna stood by the doorway, her cheeks were a scarlet colour and she had tears in her eyes. What had I done?

"Luna" I said, taking a step forward but she took a step back.

"It's not wh-" I started to explain but she held up a hand, telling me to stop.

"I don't want to hear what you have to say, I don't care for it" she said taking a deep breath, "please leave" she said and my heart broke into a million little pieces.

I looked over at Matty, she was standing by the desk a few steps behind me. A small smile was playing on her lips like this was the plan all along. And it probably was.

"Please Luna, let me explain, let's get out of here" I begged, moving so I was only a few inches apart from her.

"I can't go with you Lip, please just go, just leave"

"You're going to believe her over me?" I argued, pointing to the bitch behind me.

"I don't believe anyone, I just can't look at you right now" she said, avoiding my gaze. Her eyes were stuck to the floor.

I sighed and took a step back in defeat. There was nothing I could do, Luna had made up her mind. I had to leave.

So that's what I did. I took one last look at the most beautiful girl I've ever known and I left her.

I had ruined it, like all my relationships, I had fucked it up completely.

Honestly, I didn't want to kiss Matty, it was so random that I didn't know what to do. I thought she hated me, I would rather she did, it seemed she had some crazy scheme and I didn't even know what it was.

I left the car where it was, I would pick it up tomorrow. Right now, I just wanted to get back to my dorm.

I wasn't going to cry but I felt like it.

~~~~~~~~~~
Poor Luna!

Matty's motive will all be explained in the next chapter. Just remember she's a snakey little bitch and a great actor.

Thank you so much for 50K reads! I can't believe that many people actually take time out of their day to read my work. I always thought it was shit.

If you like this chapter please do vote and comment. I love reading some of y'alls comments.