friend or foe?

"gon are you sure leorio said its 2pm?" killua ask while eating his chocolate."yeah.. he even said it 10 times" you were planing to attack killua now... but if you attack him you wouldnt be able to get to yorknew city... to meet someone...

"(y/n) what wrong?" gon ask. "no its nothing.." you reply.

"snacks get your snacks..." a person that is in charge of snacks said

"i'll take chocolate/vanila" killua and you said at the same time.

"you like chocolate?" you ask

"you like vanila?" killua ask

"of course" the two of you said at the same time again. "ahaha... you two are alike" gon sweatdrop

"we're not!" the of you said the same time again.

"stop copying me!" and again.

"ekhem..." the person charge fake cought."here are your chocolate and vanila bar"the person give's it. and the two of you silently accept it.

"i cant believe you like chocolate" you glare at him,while eating your vanila bar

"i cant believe you dont"he glare back while eating his choco bar

"its not that i dont like chocolate...its just that it... taste bitter..."."yea..wait WHAT?! you never had chocolate had you hahaha" killua laught so hard till the choco bar in his hand was crush

"OGEKSAN SIJUKANI!"the flight attended yell ,you and killua nod silenly but you continue again

"i-its just that the first time and the last time i bought it ,it was bitter and i even bought the most expensive one"

"thats cause you were eating dark chocolate.. by the way where is my choco bar?" you pointed at his hand. "my chocolate!".you slightly giggle and killua is still depreas at his choco bar

gon stood up and leen at the window."wuahh its just as we remember!"."stop acting like a 14!" you yell at him. "he is 14".

time past by...........

you,killua and gon arrive at yorknew city, now the probablem is.. where is leorio and kurapika. they must have been late or something. you took the time to ask them.

"ano..sa.. killua.."."hm?"."do you have a..."."a what?". "g-girlfriend.."."WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! OF COURSE NO!". "i'm just asking idiot!". you were thinking if killua doesnt have a girlfriend that mean he's perfect for something...

"i have something to ask too.."."better not be anything stupid.."."where did that sword of yours go?"."it turn to where it belongs"." what do you mean?". "my sword is made from air." you said as you strech your arm in front and suddenly a group of air became fisible and create a sword."whoa..cool"gon praise."so your a manipulator?" gon ask. "yup!"

"interesting...." a teasy voice came.

gons eyes became wide"leorio!" ."hey old man! you said 2 pm its actualy 12pm!" killua yell."i'm not an old man!"

"you're leorio right?"."yes and what can i do for a lady like you..?"leorio is defenetly trying to flirt you, gon and killua sweatdrop. "i"m (y/n) can you introduse yourself?". 'this witch is good at acting'. killua though.

"the name is leorio and i'm going to be a doctor to save people and charge them for free". you smile at him impreas perhaps. this is your first time seeing a kind hearted (and perverd) person "i think we can get along just fine".

"leorio where is kurapika?"gon ask. "oh.. i dont really know". "so old man what is your excuse for the wrong flight time...?! ". "but i what i remember is 'gon i'll pick you up at 2pm.',i guess he misheard me". you and killua glared at gon "but... its just a tiny mistake hehe.."

"killua..." you call out to him. "hm?". "what kind of person is kurapika?"you ask curriously. "he's a guy..." ."and?". "and he's leorio's girlfriend. ". "HEY KILLUA! DONT SPROUT NON SENCE!" leorio shout

"why? isnt it true?". "of course not!".

"i though i heard my name". a sudden voice came, it came out if no where like leorio did

"KURAPIKA!". you edzaminate him he was a guy like killua said, he'a blond, wearing a tribal cloth, and has pretty eyes. look more like a girl if he wasnt wearing his cloth, no wonder killua said he was leorio's girlfriend

"kurapika?" you wonder. "yes.. and you are?". "ah.. i'm (y/n) i am here because gon inciss i came.".

"gon huh? no wonder..".

..............................time skip as you got out of the airport............................

you got out of the airport but you still have'nt found out about kurapika bio.thats why you started "hey.. kurapika?..". "what?". "can you tell me more about you?". kurapika started to wonder about your request. could you be one of spider? or do you work for them? their is no way, a person would squeze out information on their first meet. he desited to stay quite. and you were thinking he was one of the nut hard to crack.