date? pt.1

"its just a stupid diary dont worry about you" yoi said. they laught with a little tears in their eyes. "(y/n) you shouldnt worry about it, we'll find it." gon pat your shoulder. well what you said is true but incomplete. true its a diary but their is more about it.

you and the gang went back to the room, that you destroy this morning. leorio cant bear to look at it, its too painfull. finding the diary, but its just no where to be found and didnt find any clues either. knowing that pervert cousin of yours he would have probably took avantage of it.

kurapika notice something after that. he try to use gyo "woi! look at this!" all of you use gyo as well and saw nen writing on the wall. it says. "go on a little date you two" its a sign of chalange , its telling you to go on a date with killua and at there we would probably get attack or give it back or maybe he's going to help you to kill him.. or..he just want to have fun. well that's what killua though.

"i accept!" you shout loudly and look at killua with a serious face but then again you were blushing. "lets go on this petty date and get my diary back!" you shout up in the sky well.. ceiling.. "lets go now killua!"  well having no choice he agree, besides you couldnt kill him right?

~□~■~□~■~□~■~□~■~□~■~□~■~□~■~□~■~□~■~□~■~□~■~□~■~□~■~□~■~

at the zoo..

you arrive with you favorite sleveless cream dress that reaches above your knees with a jacket ,but you didnt put the jacket on, its just to cover your arms. and your hair being geing curle with a single small pink rose on it. (too fancy huh :p). "you look very beautifull" he blush but you didnt hear the beautifull part. "what did you say?" you ask. "eh.. no! i say you look great" a second there you were hoping he say 'cute' but who've know he say'd more? but the little you know that someone was stalking you guys

oh and killua was wearing his usual blue and white top!

"whoa! whats that killua!" you said with yours eyes sparkeling "its a penguin, baka" he reply rudely. "i'm not a baka!" you pouted. "i want one" you smile looking at the penguin (sorry if i made you so em.. dumb for not knowing penguin , no hard feelings girls)

as you guys move on you spoted a very wierd animal "killua whats that?" you ask. "its an ardvark, seriously you need school!" "i know that! its just.. i never though it was this creppy" you stuck your tonge out.

as the two of you finish exploring the two of you sit down on a bench. "man, i'm melting here" you sweat "i'm gonna get you something" he went away. you grab hold of his white outer cloth. "hm?" you let go of it a second later "oh nothing, get a coke ok?" you requese. and he went away the hell did you do that?! it was to not-you! "I NEED TO GET RID OF THESE NOW!"

meanwhile when you were crazyly thinking, killua were busy picking out his change, i mean he only has 100 of 100 jenny in his wallet (wait how much is one jenny again?) but even so he was thinking again.. why in the world would you pull his shirt? unless.. you wanted to use this opurtunity to kill him!

after a lot of thinking he went back the two of your expresion is not a normal face. killua had a serious face while you had a flustated face. "here" he gave you your coke. "t-thanks"

a piece of a deck card flew over and landed on your coke. it was hisoka's card! it had nen writing in it.the two of you use gyo too see what it is. it says "how about amusement park?" killua pull out his hair in frustation "we had to do this again!" you still couldnt believe that hisoka was realeted with you