April fools

"What do you want it to be about" Larry questioned. "Can't you tell" said spinach as the dream clouds left and a bed appeared. Larry then stopped the dream and spinach immediately woke up. 

Some days later it was March 31st, the day before April fools. Colin was setting up tricks so in the morning people would get tricked. Spinach fake slept until Colin was done setting up and went to his room. The door was already cracked so that was good. Spinach put a bucket of water over his door and left.

The next day Colin woke up not paying attention to anything and he then opened his door. A bucket of water fell on top of him and he glitched out. There was some sparks and he then fell on the floor. His eyes and screen showed the word "error". Tony, Larry, and sketchbook came to the scene. "What in the world happened" Questioned Tony. Spinach finally awoke and went upstairs to see if the prank worked. Spinach gassed upon Colin's body. "Why did nobody tell me water would do this to him" Spinach said. "Weren't you paying attention to the rules of living here" Tony said "Both Scetchbook and Colin can't get wet". "Well I messed up"

A few hours later Spinach and Tony were at the object hospital. A nerse named Molly (My dhmis oc picture at the top) walked in. "Is he ok" Tony said worried. "He'll be fine" said Molly. "Oh thank goodniss" Tony said releved. "Can we see him" Spinach said. "Of course" Molly responded. They walked to Colin's hosbital room. "Hey spinach" said Colin. "Ya" Spinach responded. "I hate you"