Chapter 10: Hold My Rabbit

PEEPPS,

TGIF!

Love you all!

Song of the chapter is, "Sinister Kid," by The Black Keys.

Remember to comment and vote!

-----------------

Goryhell these damn wolves.

I don't even know why I'm out here? Oh, that's right, because Alex can't get his shoes dirty. Bastard won't do his own dirty work. God, it smells like dogs here, and of course, they're all fighting like dogs do.

Elliot and Derek are going to be livid. Well, I guess they won't know now, will they? Too easy to sneak up on. They won't remember because I told them not to.

God, it's so hot here. I didn't think it could get this miserable, of course, I am wrong, per usual.

I need a sippity sip.

Too bad wolves taste like rot. Good thing there is a port of humans close by.

Now. To business.

"I said stop!"

Jesus these wolves, if they would just listen. I shove my way past the frozen warriors falling over themselves, unable to do anything. "All of your freeze and keep your mouth's shut."

They're struggling now like fish wrapped up in nets. It's almost comical to watch. I almost want to sit here and watch, but I don't have any refreshments which would be needed for me to tolerate this mess.

I walk towards the middle where the three alphas are about to charge at each other. God, they just all needed a reason to get into it, eh? I look at each of them, their eyes looking at me in horror, bodies still frozen in position.

I didn't come here to for this information, but now I have to know.

"Well bloody hell, all of you—what—three packs now in war? Honestly, you are all exhausting." I pinch my nose, the thirst creeping up quickly. It's always been that way since she was taken from me. "All of you—pardon me. I'll be right back."

I zip around the forest, finding more warriors and trackers frozen amongst the trees. My God, it's about to be a damn war here. I'm just here for some damn deer and now we've got a bloody war!

So annoying.

There's a rabbit that's unlucky. I would rather he be a human, but he'll do I suppose. He only screams a little until I break his neck. I carry him back with me and sink my fangs into the extra part of his skin so he won't bleed all over my suit—now I can have a little refreshment while I have a little fun with these morons.

I mean, Alex never said I couldn't have a little jest. Well, he did say to behave—he should know better by now that I don't follow rules well.

I walk back to the middle of the alpha's and look at each of them before I take a small sip from the rabbit. "Right then. Now, I want you," I say to the male with blazing silver eyes—Luca Thorne. Easy enough to spot. "Tell me what this is about."