twelve

SEUNGWAN

"What? Yerim communicated with you through your dream? Pfft, you must be joking—"

"No! She just communicated with me!" I interrupted Seulgi.

Suddenly, something fell on the floor. Seulgi picked it up and opened it.

"An ouija board? Seriously, Wendy? You believe in these ghosts?" Seulgi asked as she observed the board.

And I realized something.

"Call Irene and Joy. Go to the dining table, quick." I said as I grabbed the ouija board from her. I also grabbed the candles and prepared everything on the dining table.

"What's happening...?" Irene said as she rubbed her eyes and fixed her hair.

"We're going to communicate with Yeri." I said as I grabbed a glass and placed it on the center.

"W-what? Is that even p-possible?" Joy and Seulgi said. I nodded at them. It depends if Yeri is here.

I lighted the candles and instructed them to place their index and middle finger on the glass.

"Ready?" I asked to all of them. They nodded.

"Y-yerim... Are you here with us?" Irene asked. Then the glass moved to 'yes'.

"W-why are you here...?" Seulgi said. Then, the glass moved to R-E-V-E-N-G-E.

"Revenge? To whom?" Joy asked. The glass moved to B-A-S-H-E-R-S.

"W-what? We don't need revenge, Yerim!" Irene said.

Then the glass moved to J-U-N-G-K-O-O-K.

To be continued. . .