thirty-seven

Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy and Jungkook placed their index and middle finger on the glass as Wendy started humming.

"Yeri, are you here?" Seulgi asked first, and the glass moved to 'Yes'. They heaved a breath.

They were nervous. They might success at convincing Yeri. And there's a chance that they won't success convincing her.

Irene gave Jungkook a gesture. Jungkook cleared his throat. "Yerimmie," he started.

"Please. Stop killing people." Jungkook said, then it moved to 'no'. Irene wiped the tear falling from her eye as she witness a heartwarming moment, a boy talking to his girlfriend's soul.

"Please Yerimmie. Please. This is not good. Please. I beg you, Yerimmie. Stop what you're doing. Go into the light." Jungkook said, then after a few minutes, sobs were heard around the room. They comforted Jungkook as he tried to remain calm.

"Yerimmie, I love you. Please, go into the light. You'll find peace in there. We can finally live in peace. There will be no issues about Irene, Seulgi, Wendy and Joy noona. Look Yerimmie, they're the eyes of the articles today. Please, Yerimmie. Go into the light. Everybody including you will find peace. I promise." Jungkook said sincerely.

Jungkook heaved a sigh as his tears continues to flow down. Yerim, who's been silently watching them, is starting to tear up. She really can't let go of her unnies, especially Jungkook, when there's no one going to protect their feelings.

"It's okay if we're being bashed. No need to protect us from getting hurt, Yeri. We promise we'll stay strong!" Joy said with positivity. "Fighting!" She added. Yeri laughed at Joy.

Yeri moved the glass to the letters.

"We love you too, Yeri." Seulgi said and smiled, wiping her tear.

"I love you too. Always." Jungkook said as he looks down, trying to stop himself from crying.

Then the glass moved to 'goodbye'.

――――――――――――――――――
(A/N: Okay first of all, sorry for the "cheesy" and "cringey" chapter. i'M tRyInG tO bE eMoTiOnAl oN mY sToRiEs, oKaY. There's still... 'idk how many' chapters!)