thirty-one

YERIM's POV

"Hmm, that's more like it." I said as I clicked my tongue and stared at the three dead bodies I just killed. Yeah, three bodies.

It was too boring to start a live, so I decided to kidnap them, and kill them. I went to the cemetery and threw them on a hole I dug. The blood squirted at me when I threw their bodies, and the blood is still fresh.

I found these three in an article of allkpop. It was about my unnies, and they bashed them on the article's comments. That's why they are currently there, dead.

I covered all of them with dirt. They don't need a coffin and a proper burial, they didn't even do anything good in their lives, they just bashed my unnies and hurt their feelings.

My unnies are also humans too. They have feelings. They don't deserve to be bashed since they didn't do anything bad. Only toxic people bash other people because they're insecure.

I teleported— teleported because I'm a ghost obviously, to a subway. People were using their phones, so I looked at the screen of their phones. But one phone caught me. It was an Instagram post with a picture of my unnies and there's an 'X' mark on their faces. The caption was "they're killers. they're psychotic. they kill their haters. they should be killed too".

I smirked. I guess I'd be killing another person today.

——————————————

(A/N: Look at this, guys. People should not make fun of Yeri, even she's sick, she tried to sing. They judged Yeri like they can also sing like her, they judged Yeri as if they trained for years, they judged Yeri as if they're p e r f e c t.)