Tension in the Air

3rd Person POV

Jungkook and Taehyung are sitting together under a tree at the park. Yoongi is laying down, he has his head on Tae's lap and seems to be sleeping. Jimin and Hoseok are working on a choreography for their dance class. When Jimin and Hoseok are done practicing Yoongi suddenly wakes up. He gets up and when he sees Jimin sweating heavily he grabs one of the many towels he brought and stands up to clean Jimin's sweat. No one thinks much of this, even though Jimin and Yoongi met recently they have become close friends very quickly. They are very caring towards one another... however, no one notices that Yoongi's hands linger on Jimin chest longer than they should... 

He heads back to his spot under the shade and opens the cooler to take out bottles of water. Jimin sits down next to Yoongi and takes the water that Yoongi offers him. Tae takes a bottle to Hoseok who sat on the ground, tired from the practicing. Jungkook follows his boyfriend Tae. While Tae, Kook, and Hobi are distracted Yoongi and Jimin risk a small peck on the lips. No one notices what just happened between two people who are only supposed to be friends because one of them already has a boyfriend. 

When Hoseok finally has regained some strength he heads over to the shade where Yoongi now has his head placed on Jimin's lap and is "napping." Jimin notices Hoseok coming over to him and he gives his boyfriend his eye smile since he remembers that Hoseok once told him that his eye smile is so adorable. Hoseok approaches Jimin and gives him a peck on the lips that a few moments ago pecked Yoongi's lips. Hoseok then wanders back to Tae and Jungkook who are laughing. 

Jimin's smile fades as soon as his boyfriend has walked away. He then looks down sadly at Yoongi laying on his lap. He knows that with his actions he is hurting both of them but he is also hurting and is lost, he has no idea what to do. 

Jungkook's POV

I was laughing at something my beautiful boyfriend Tae said when I happen to look over at Jimin. Lately, he has been distant and weird when we all hang out. I see Jimin smile at his boyfriend Hoseok. Yoongi appears to be sleeping on his lap. Hoseok lays a small peck on Jimin's lips then returns this way. Since his back is turned he doesn't notice the way Jimin's smile fades and turns into a sad look as he looks down at Yoongi who appears to be sleeping on his lap. 

This reaction from Jimin makes me wonder what is going on between him and Yoongi and Hoseok. Hoseok seems to be fine it's just Jimin and Yoongi who appear to be going through something? Is it possible that they are... Nah... I'm probably making more of the situation than what it is. There's no way Jimin would cheat on Hoseok with Yoongi right? Jimin used to tell Taehyung that he loved Hoseok. But then again lately there seems to be something going on between them. And now the way Jimin looked away from Hoseok just now and then looked guilty down at Yoongi sleeping on his lap? I don't know but I find it really strange...

Then again it could be my imagination... I remember the first time I saw Taehyung with Minho. I thought there was something between them turns out there wasn't, and there never will be. They see each other just as friends. Still, at the time I let my jealousy take over. I refused to talk to Taehyung for a week when I first saw an interaction between them. I avoided him as much as I could. However, Tae knew something was wrong and didn't easily give me up.

The night he confronted me was one of the best nights I ever spent with Tae... turns out he gets jealous easily too. He didn't like that I had been avoiding him and refusing to talk to him for a week. He hated that I went to Mingyu. I felt like I needed a friend after I saw Tae and Minho. Mingyu was there to listen to me. He is the one who finally persuaded me to hear out what Tae had to say.

We felt relieved to be able to be together again after a week. We hate being apart from each other. We quickly learned that we like closure.  So maybe it is just another thing like what I went through with Tae... I will keep quiet what if I ruin something because I am seeing beyond what is there. I will just keep watching because I might be able to find out if there is something more between Yoongi and Jimin.

Jimin's POV

I didn't mean for this to happen. I love my boyfriend, Hoseok, he cares for me and he gives me his all. But... I also fell in love with Yoongi too, he has always been there for me in the short time that I've known him and I know that if my Hoseok finds out about this I will hurt him. I already hurt Yoongi by being with him and still being with Hoseok. But what can I do I love them both. I don't know what to do I am torn between my feelings for the two guys. I don't want to make a wrong move because I can lose them both. I don't want to lose either of them. 

Yoongi has made me feel pleasure and loved like no one else. He makes me reach cloud 9. I love being in his arms and having late night talks with him while spooning. I love his kisses that leave me breathless. I love how he knows my body better than me and can make me feel the pleasure that I didn't know I ever could. And when he gets rough... I never knew that I would enjoy getting kinky and rough. He opened doors that I would never have opened without him. He made me experience highs like no other. I'm addicted to how he makes me feel and I can't get enough. I keep going back for more. It was never meant to happen and while most of the time I wish it had never happened, I also don't mind that it happened. I know that I should stop these nights with him but I can't. 

Hoseok is caring and sweet and I know that he supports me. He is an amazing dancer and I enjoy working with him. But with him, all that has ever happened is kissing and hugging. We have never gone beyond that and I don't know that we would ever go beyond that. Maybe he just doesn't think we are ready. But him not making his move, in a way caused me to go into the arms of Yoongi. I don't blame Hoseok though. He has charms and reasons for me to love him too. I love his smile and the way he lights up when he gets excited. I love how he is so passionate. I love that he makes my heart break from the love I feel for him. My heart flutters when he treats me well. I love him for not being afraid to be himself. I love how he acts like a kid and he can make me act like a kid too. My heart feels so light when I'm around him.

People may think what I feel is lust and the other love or something like that. I know that's not the case though. I love both of them in different ways and for different reasons. I have to figure out what to do though because I have never had such a conflict with myself before. I need to figure out a way to keep them both. It may seem selfish of me, but I honestly don't know what I would do without either of them.

A/N Annyeong dear readers here is the first part. And to those who had already read this when @Jaylee-R-S wrote it you will notice it has changed drastically. For those who this is the first time reading it, well I know it must be a shock. It's the first chapter and already it has gotten intense real quick. Eventually, flashbacks will be shown to how Yoonmin started and stuff like that. This will be longer than what Jaylee had planned when she wrote it. We've been brainstorming and we have a plan. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I also hope you guys know that you are beautiful and important. I love you all!❤ Take care!😊

I almost forgot to mention the name of the song. It's La Buena Y La Mala By Tierra Sagrada. I couldn't find a video with the lyrics but I tried and didn't find anything. You can look up the lyrics though. Basically, it's about the guy talking about how he doesn't know which he prefers. The good girl or the bad girl and then he goes on to talk about what he likes in the good girl and what he likes in the bad girl. He also talks about what feelings each girl presents in him. Watch the video though it's pretty self explanatory. I will be posting a song that talks about cheating with every chapter published. Until the next chapter, bye!