Liar, Liar Chapter One

Once upon a time, there was a young girl named Sydney Walker, Sydney was around the age of fifteen years of age; and lived with her grandmother, and her mother; along with a little brother named Evan. Now Sydney's life wasn't what a normal fifteen year old's life should be, for it was filled with many troubles. Her father leaving her mother when she was only four years of age, and her mother being more focused in on work then on her. She was practically raised by her grandmother, and did not have a good relationship with her brother all that much. Sydney due to her mother being at work most of the time, was sent to a public school along with her brother-- where the two wouldn't make much friends and for the most part kept their heads down

On top of all this, Sydney had quite a few problems-- with her eyesight, and her health; she had asthma, dyslexia, and some allergies, which didn't help her at school-- for the kids called her a nerd, cause she had to wear glasses (also having a trouble seeing.) and with her issues in reading as well. Not to mention Sydney wasn't also the best under pressure as well, for she had a bad habit of lying when under pressure, however she felt bad afterwards; but she couldn't seem to stop herself.

Pretty much Sydney's closest friend was her grandmother, she felt as though her grandmother was the only person who understood her and loved her. But her grandmother had a history of health issues as well, which caused her to be in and out of the hospital quite a lot. 

Sydney's life was going to be turned upside down one day when she made a wish upon a star..

Soon the visualization showed that of an average home not to big, not to small. The visual traveled down into it, and revealed a woman frantically scrambling things together; she looked around the age of her late thirties-- she had long blond hair, with black glasses on her; she was wearing a black business suit, and had a phone attached to her ear; speaking to her boss about something, as she was packing some things in two backpacks (for Sydney and her brother.)

"Yeah, yeah okay...I'll be there John don't worry, I'm on my way right now!" She spoke, as Sydney and Evan came out of their rooms, dressed for school; as their mother (the woman frantically putting things together.) was seen packing their school lunches, and some other necessary equipment they may need. Before the two were practically thrown their backpacks, as Sydney opened her backpack and took out of her backpack a banana

"Um, mom..I asked for an apple." Sydney said, as her mother rushed towards the door stumbling to get a high heel shoe on.

"S-S-Sorry honey!! mommies gotta go now, see ya!" She said, quickly opening the door and leaving it wide open; rushing out towards her car. As Sydney and Evan's appearances finally came into view. 

Evan was a ten year old boy, he had white skin and bright blue eyes with black hair; he was wearing a black checkered jacket that was unzipped revealing a white undershirt and black pants with white shoes, as he was seen holding his backpack looking through it quite a bit.

Sydney was a fifteen year old girl, she had white skin and dark brown eyes; with short blonde hair, she was wearing a long sleeved white shirt with light greenish pants and black shoes, with black glasses on her eyes as she appeared frustrated at this time, and put the banana back in her backpack.