16

John p.o.v.

Thud thud thud

I heard a loud banging but ignored it and cuddled closer to the body next to me, it was so warm...wait... I sprung out and noticed I was shirtless with Dave next to me.

"Wha-!!"

I noticed the door open and quickly hid under the covers.

"Excuse me Dave,"
It was fathers voice...did he say Dave!? I felt the body that was next to me shift and he said
"Oh good morning sir."

"Now I know that you and Jade aren't married yet but you two should get to know each other! I planned a lovely date for the two of you in the afternoon."

A date...I felt awkward hearing this. I felt a hand on my cheek.

"Thanks but are you sure? I have never met her before anyway."

"Nonsense, Ill inform her and you two will meet in the garden in the afternoon. I should be going, rest up a bit."

I heard the door close and I waited a few seconds before coming out. I found my shirt off the ground and put it on.

"Um...Dave did we..."
I pointed at the bed and he quickly shook his head no and stood up.

"No no, we just um cuddled..."

I remembered what happened last night and I lifted my shirt and noticed that the tattoo was longer now.

"What is this thing?"

"Its a marking."

"A wha-"

The door opened and in came an annoyed looking Dirk.
"Oh your still here."

"I should say that to you two."
I crossed my arms.

"Let me guess the date?"
Dave asked.

Dirk groaned and nodded. How come their so displeased anyway?

"Its just a date. Trust me I've gone on countless of ones and nothing really happens."

"Wait you've been on a date?"
Dave asked in a confused voice and Dirk looked at me aswell.

"Yeah, not today though but honestly its more of a chore now."
Father always made me go on dates with girls but for some reason I never liked any of them. As a person they were great! Just not in a romantic way.

"Uugghhh."
I heard Dirk groan and Jake came in confused and he held his head.

"John why are you in the guest rooms..."

He looked at Dirk and looked confused then looked at Dave and he was confused again.

"Why are you two here!?"

I walked over to Jake and pushed him out the door.
"Lets get ready, fathers going to be mad if we're late to breakfast."

"Oh of course."

I went to my room and put on a dress shirt and black plants. I saw Jade when I passed the garden and she was watering her plants.

"Hi Jade!"

"Hi John!"
She stood up and gave me a hug. Jade was a bit taller than me with long hair, bright green eyes, and round glasses.

"Looks like we all got engaged huh.."

She looked sad a bit then smiled. She elbowed my side,
"And don't worry Dave can be yours he's not really my type."
She stuck her tongue out and I laughed.

"Jade please, I don't even like him that way, plus im not a homosexual."

I crossed my arms and I was telling the truth! I don't see Dave in that way only as a friend. When I said that my side stung a bit again but I ignored it. That reminds me I have to ask Dave about this mark...

"Fathers making me go on a date with Dave today but I don't want to go..."

I noticed Karkat coming around the corner when she said that.
"Its okay Jade, If you want I can go into town along with Jake? We have to go anyway."

"Really!? Thanks John!"

She hugged me and I hugged her back. I smiled at Karkat and gave him a thumbs up but he just flipped me off and walked away.

"Lets get going!"
Jade pulled me hand and we made it to the dinning room. Father was going to have his food in his study meaning we were kinda free for breakfast.

When we came in things were really awkward. Jane was eating her food along with everyone else.

"Hey Jake want to go into town today?"

I said making everyone look at me.
"Sure John!"

"Great, lets go in the afternoon yeah?"
"Sure thing John"

Yep your going in the town for Jade, just Jade. We all ate and the next thing we knew it was already the afternoon. 

Father ended up bringing one of his limousines for Jane and them for their date but Jake and I had to use the car. Their limo turned right while we went left. I wonder how their dates are going to be...