19

Jake p.o.v.

I do not have a clue to why they were all smiling. But soon after they began to lead us to a hidden location, the hidden location being an underwater cave.

"Here you four drink this!" Roxy smiled and handed us each a small bottle but the color was s bit different. They looked at the bottles confused but I drank it quickly, feeling the same sensation as before but this time instead of my tail being green it was more of a yellow with hints of green scattered. I also noticed how this time I did not have a shirt. I blushed but was distracted my tattoo was more on my body than before. I heard a small noise and noticed Jane covering her chest. Her tail was a lightish brown with light green and light blue but I looked up and noticed why she was blushing.

"Dont worry about it! We don't really have that much clothing so no one will say anything."

She was refering to her just having a seashell bra and nothing else. Roxy wrapped her arm around her shoulder and smiled. Jades was black and white with some green aswell, and John and a blue tail with some light blue on it.

"This is so cool!!!" Jade took Johns arm and they quickly got used to the tail. I looked over at Jane and she smiled but when we began moving she refused to let go of Roxys hand.

"We can take the short cut that way we won't have trouble with them at the gate." Dirk lead the way and we were back at the wall but this time when he moved the rock it was blocked off by something on the other side.

"Damn it... We have to go in the regular way..." Dirk looked annoyed but went over to Roxy,
"We can go through faster if we have our formal tails." Roxy nodded and handed them a small bottle and they all drank it.  Dirks tail was now Magenta with hints of Orange, Dave was a darker shade of red, and Roxys was a dark blue with pink.

"Tada!" Roxy smiled and spun around

"This is all fine and dandy but how will we get through now?" I asked.

"The regulat way but first we have to cross the gate but we have to hide from the others before they notice is. The guards will see us and take us a different way that way we dont attract un wanted attention." Dave said but before I was able to say anything I heard a loud scream.

"Its the princess!!"

Dirk p.o.v.
Really Roxy? She was surrounded by many of the merfolk, she was loved by everyone in our kingdom and everyone knew who we were. Everyone knew her so of course they would notice her. She waved her hand over at us and they all turned their attention to us.

"Its the princes!!" I sighed and went over, they all knew who we were but I did not have time for this.

"Im sorry everyone but we-" I was cut off when one of the kids came over and clung to my arm.

"Dirk did you bring stuff from the surface again??" I usually did that, only royal blood is allowed to go to the surface no other merman can so they are always curious so I bring things back. 

"Sorry not this time." I pulled him off and he swam next to me. The kid looked behind me and started staring but at what?

"Who are they?" He pointed at Jake, John, Jade, and Jane. That attracted everyone else's attention and they were confused till one shouted,

"Two of them have the mark!" Quickly most of the mermaids went to Jake and John and began to touch the mark. Jake blushed and John was confused on what was happening.

"Roxy have you chosen a suitor!?"
"We have never seen them before who are they?" The group of mermaids that surrounded them were confused.

The reason we have this wall was to protect us from the humans that hunted us hundreds of years ago. We stayed hidden but everyone here knows each other. There is no other kingdom just here. Seeing new faces is confusing.

"Haha cmon guys I told you Im not that into guys plus they aren't my suitors." She smiled then quickly regretted what she said.

"Then that means..." everyone began to turn to you and Dave. Oh great.......