A/N

Hi there!

Please read, THIS IS IMPORTANT. I think.

Thank you for giving this fanfic a chance. The title above isn't actually final. If you would like, please suggest stuff. I'd be happy to consider them.

This fanfic will be based a bit on Season 3 of Cardfight Vanguard, and the plot may change depending on my OC's decisions (though it may be late in the book) and features my OC.

This may have a fraction of romance. Be warned.

Actually, the first have focuses a bit on the romance. Second half... not so much.

I DO NOT OWN CARDFIGHT!! VANGUARD. My OCs, however, such as Ayaka Chiharu (the main character, sorry to spoil it) and her avatar, Regalia of Cherry Blossoms, and other made-up cards are mine. Please do not claim them as your own.

As I have said earlier, I am not quite afraid to change the plot depending on my main character's actions. If you see something wrong, like a mistake I might make while writing a cardfighting scene, or like a factor or attribute or something of something like being Reversed, do not be afraid to correct me.

Do note that I may skip cardfights.

This is based off on Season 3, but in the next couple of chapters it will gradually take on a different storyline or so, and it may not be so similar to Season 3 anymore.

And as I have said earlier (again), I have a couple of made-up cards. If something is wrong with the skills or if it seems to violate skill rules, please tell me and correct me.

In addition to OCs, I do not own Hime Utsukushii (you shall meet her soon) and Satomi Izumi (you shall meet her soon, too). Hime Utsukushii belongs to HimexAichi and Satomi Izumi belongs to my sister, but I used them with permission.

There may be strange going-ons with the story. And it does not always obey the rules of reality, if such a thing exists. For short, it may be impossible for such a thing to happen, but it happens anyway.

I am open to suggestions in regards with the plot, and if something isn't clear to you, it's all right to ask as long as it's got something to do with the story.