in 2 the tro

Now this story might get a little inappropriate ,funny or not. and for you pervs out there....Get Out.I like to keep it simple.Also this fanfic starts with them being together with ari.I do not own the Front picture by the way or any of the pictures and photos.

James:Hey, what cha doin'

Jaiden:Hey babe, just working on our new relationship video,did  you do yours yet?

James:No but seeing you do it reminds me i should probably do mine.

He kissed her on her head and rushed over to his desk.He grabbed his tablet closer and started on his drawings.He finished the same time jaiden did and they turned around to one another(Desks in same room)They smiled then went to there bed and rested till the next day.When they woke up they looked at the view counts on the videos.

James and Jaiden:5 million!!!!!!!

They turned around suprised and huged each other.James kissed her and ari came in the room.he flew around them and they all stood there smiling.

There video:

                                           Hey guys welcome back.I accually have some news for you guys.I know you guys have been shiping it for a while and we didnt know if it would happen or not but me and jaiden/james are together.Now dont go destroy something saying i told you guys so but we ,yes we,(Both in each others video now) just wanted you guys to know because we love you guys.Bye and were your seatbelt.

End of video

James:guess we did good huh.

Jaiden:yeah i didnt expect this to blow up even though people did already ship us.

James:me neither but i guess we did.

Jaiden:We did it.want to go get some celebritory M&Ms

James:You know me way to well.

                               They raced down stairs and realized they were hungry more for just M&Ms(not like that pervs)They decided to put the M&Ms in pancakes and eat them for breakfast.

James:Aw yeah this is so guwwooood im gonna scream

Jaiden:No your not

James:your right

They both giggled and ate there breakfast until...Ring Ring....Ring Ring.It was a video call.

James: Hello

Adam(SomethingElseYT):Hey guys was up!!

James and Jaiden:Hey adam!!

Adam:guys havin fun in your new house.

James:Yeah we just got all our junk in the house and unpacked.

Jaiden:what what we lookin mad stylish yo

Everyone laughed and suddenly Adams tone of voice changed

Adams:Guys just sayin this out loud if you dont hear from me in a while dont be stressed out im just going to be taking care of some buisness.

Jaiden:What kinda buisness??

Adam:Oh just...you know...Normal things...Okay bye.

Call End

Jaiden:What was that all about??

James:Dont know but if we know Adam he is not normal remember he talked to the guy who was telling everyone..Dont eat the sand or its game over!!!!!

Jaiden:Yeah or the video were he ate pizza crackers for the pizza challenge because he already ate the pizza.

James:Yeah...we should probably investigate.. but first.

Before jaiden knew it james grabbed her and tickled her down

Jaiden:No!!! James....ha ha....Stop it......ha ha ahaaaaaaa...

James:Whos the best boyfriend in the world!!!!!

Jaiden:Ha ha ha aha haaaaa!!!!

James:Say it!!!!

Jaiden:You its you haaaaaaaa!!!

James finally stoped and the two got dressed and ready for the investigation.James even got his fury costume....just playin...but anyways the two got ready and were out the door and in there car(you guys imagine the car....and no suoooobway vehicals...unless you want to) and drove to adams house.

Jaiden:Hey james why dont we do something after we investigate

James:like what

Jaiden:I dont know get a hotel room and have some (sike got you pervs didnt i tell you to leave in the beggining!!!)

Real answer:Get a hotel room and have a nice weekend.Maybe even play some

James and Jaiden:Tetris!!!

They giggle but immediatly stopped because after sayin that they arrived at adams house but when they got there what they saw was shocking!!!!

End of story forever......sike next part is here!!