Back on track

Play video till (#) comes up

James:ahhhh that was some good sleep...jaiden you up?....jaiden ...jaiden were are you?

Jaiden:Makin some breakfast.(#)

James:yessssss

Jaiden:hurry before adam eats all of it.

james ran downstairs and sat down next to jaiden.Adam was on the other side of the table scarfing down as many pancakes as he could down his throat.

Jaiden:so how was everyones sleep?

Adam:arg goa -gulp- good

James:Good knowing i had you next to me.

Adam:Get a room

Jaiden:Funny because i thought we were in our own house.

Adam:you guys would be the ones to still need a hotel

Jaiden:speaking of hotels...james have you considered my offer.

James:yes and i was thinking .....yes!!! adam agreed to house sit and take care of ari

-Sqeeeeeeech-

Jaiden:Ari you will be fine

james:but for this vaca were getting the best hotel,

Jaiden:yesssss...Ill go pack.

Jaiden ran up to there room while james and adam scarfed down the breakfast.

-At hotel-

Jaiden:wow this room is amazing!!

James:and its all for you

After that jaiden jumped on james giving him a big hug.

Jaiden:well what are we doing next.

James:I was thinking we could go to the pool after we unpacked.

Jaiden:okay

They unpacked all there stuff ,making the room seem like home.Then james got ready for the pool and then jaiden got ready.She walked out of the bathroom.

Jaiden:So? how do i look

James:Beutiful more than my words can handle.

Jaiden blushed and grabbed her arm putting it over her stommach.She looked to the side and james walked over to her .James slowly moved her head to face his.

James:you look amazing

After that jaiden kissed him.They kissed for a minute till breaking away and blushing like tomatoes.They walked to the pool(inside) and jumped in together holding hands.They surfaced and james started laughing making jaiden laugh.They started splashing water on one another till they both couldnt take it anymore.

Jaiden:Wait!Wait!..I have to much water in my eyes.

Jaiden started rubing her eyes and james quickly swam over to her

James:Are you okay

Jaiden:...i ...i ....I am knowing you fell for my trap.

She then tackled james into the water catching him by suprised.They surfaced laughing but that lauging soon turn loud blocking the noise of the television in the corner withseats.

 What they didnt hear:  Breaking news BILLY the dongus has escaped from the Arizona prison making all the gaurds feel mad by bumping into them making them fall and break all of there DS's.Police advice all animators involved with his previous crimes look out for he says ¨Iḿ coming for those wo beat me up-Tony,Jaiden,Adam,And James-¨If you see this man Report to the police  immediatly.

Police advice all animators involved with his previous crimes look out for he says ¨Iḿ coming for those wo beat me up-Tony,Jaiden,Adam,And James-¨If you see this man Report to the police  immediatly

Eventually they got out very pruny,dried of and headed back to there room.

Jaiden:that was fun,but im not tired yet...

James:i know how to have fun and get tired and fall asleep

Jaiden:Hows that?....ohhhhhh