The Revenge

James,Jaiden,Tony,and Adam woke up at the same time struggling in chains staring at the dark room in front of them.(Dont worry James and jaidens clothes were put back on after shot)

Tony:What the fuck were are we!!...Im scared!...NeverMind I still have my cookie....But i cant eat it..NOOOOOOO

Adam:Whats going on?

Jaiden:James are you there?

James:Yes but were is there?

BILLY:Oh just your doom

Suddenly lights flashed on blinding everyone in the face.When there vision cleared they saw billy standing in front of them with a remote.He pressed the button and they all got a little shock.

BILLY:With each press the shock gets worse and until im done it will.

Billy walked over closer to all of them.He walked over to adam.He smiled tuning his head.He turned away then forcefully turned back punching adam in the stomach.

BILLY:Feel that dont ya

He walked over to the rest punching each of them right in the gut.He then left the room.

BILLY SPEAKER:-Keys will drop next to you if you can get them you can escape.if you dont you will be shocked till you cant feel it any more...im setting the button on otto and setting down the keys....NOW!.

They were all shocked.They looked around and saw keys drop to there left.Everyone struggled to get the keys as they were shocked again and again each one more painfull thn the last.James Has an idea and grabs the key with his mouth and yanks the key off.

BILLY:Well he has the right idea.

James uses his mouth to unlock his right arm.He unlocks himself and then the others.They all colapsed to the ground.

James:Everyone good?

Everyone:Yeah

Jaiden:Now...hu(Catching breathe)..lets go catch that ugly fuck.

They ran to the door Adam kicked it down.But when they opened the door they saw a room with no doors.

Tony:Now What?

Adam:The vent he must of escaped through there.

They crawled through the vent till it led out side.They raced around the building till they saw a street with a car driving off.Before they could give up they saw a white van.They broke the window and drove after billy.They caught u.

James:Jaiden drive next to him

The cars were side by side now.James opened the van and him and Adam jumped on the car.The bumped it so that it swirved all the way to a bridge.Everyone stopped and jumped out including billy.The car drove into the water.It was just them on the bridge,billy still bloody from the swirve.