Who are they?

Rovan grunts. "Fine." Yes! I high five James excitedly. After weeks, (okay ONE week) of begging, Rovan has finally decided to let us go fishing. "But once you catch the fish, put it STRAIGHT back in the ocean." Rovan adds firmly. I roll my eyes.

"Sure thing Mr Sustainable." I tease. Rovan looks away smiling.

"Mr Sustainable...I like that." He muses. I nudge James and gesture at the door. He nods and we sneak outta there.

Time skip

"C'mon James!" I say excitedly. James comes down the ladder in his fishing clothes. He's wearing a striped white and blue shirt and shorts. And I mean SHORT shorts. I feel my cheeks slightly heat up. "W-wow James, those are r-really short." I shuffle my feet while James blushes.

"Well, y-your magenta shirt and pants r-really make a statement." He stutters. I laugh heartily as we make our way to the beach. I put our fishing rods into the small boat we made yesterday and against James's protest, help him into the boat. I push the boat into the water and quickly jump on, but I trip and fall onto James's chest. I open my eyes to see those beautiful chocolate brown eyes in front of me. I lean in to kiss James but he pulls away.

"N-not here Thom." James whispers and I get off. I nod, trying to look annoyed and it works, James giggles. I grin and grab the oars of the boat and start rowing. James tries to take one off me but I move it away from him.

"Nuh uh Mister Madison, a gentleman, eeh, always rows." I grunt as I row back. James sighs and lays back on the boat, pulling his hat over his eyes.

"Wake me up when we get far enough to make out." James says, muffled by the hat. I laugh and he starts to giggle. I slowly stop laughing as I start to get tired of rowing.

Time skip

"Alright James we're here!" I call out to him. Greenal is now the size of a book from here. I look behind me to see James lying back, so lean over and hold his hand. I stroke it tenderly. He groans and takes his hat off, so natrually I surprise him by kissing him gently on the lips. I lean away as James sits up. I hand him a fishing rod. James takes it nervously. I pick up my rod and start to put bait on it. I see James sitting awkardly with his rod and bait, and that makes me raise my eyebrow. "James, have you ever fished before?" He shakes his head, embarrassed. I chuckle and put down my rod, shifting so I sit cross-legged. "Okay then, here, sit on my lap." James moves over as the boat shifts at the sudden change in weight. "Alright, so what you have to do is..." I move my arms around James and take his hands, as I explain how to put bait onto a rod. I move his hands so I'm helping him put it on. We cast out his rod and wait. I rest my head onto James's right shoulder and I feel him breathing peacefully.

Finally, after about 10 minutes, we feel a tug. James yelps as we pull on the rod. I take one of my hands off his and start reeling in the fish. "Woooaaaah James it's a big one!" I yell excitedly. James screams happily as we pull.

BAAARRRRP

Suddenly, out of nowhere a huge boat flies past us, cutting our line as well. "Hey!" I shout, annoyed. Then I realize there are people on that boat. I quickly move James off me as we watch the boat sail away...right towards Greenal. I grab the oars and start rowing. James examines the men on the boat. I hear him gasp as he crouches down. "What is it Jemmy?" I ask.

"James Reynolds."

Time skip

As we reach Greenal James brings me up to speed on who this Reynolds guy is. In summary, he's a jerk. Let's hope we can back before them to warn Rovan about these people. Yeah, well, we have a rowing boat, and they have a speedboat. So we reach the beach after they arrive, and I can see Rovan and Jeffduck talking to a guy with some sorta cowboy hat. I glance at James, who is glaring at cowboy hat guy. That must be Reynolds. I stride on over panicking.