🛡Chapter 2🗡

Zelda's POV

After what just happened to Link, I don't know what to do. Especially when the doctors suggested us to unplug him because it seems that it's impossible now for him to wake up. He's been bed ridden for what like 10 months and I feel like I'm dying every single millisecond as I peek through his glass window.

You must be wondering why I'm too worried sick about him. Well.... He's my butler and also my friend, correction, my first best friend! He's kinda.... Quiet speaker I mean, he doesn't talks too much. He'll just nod if he agree and just shook his head when he's not. He's so kind to me and everyone.

I met him when i was being chased by bullies.

.....flashback....

I was running as fast as I could that time but I ended up in a dead end place. Those bullies surrounded me. I was really scared that time because I thought I'll never see the next sunlight again. One of them was about to snap me with a baseball bat with thorns but someone stopped him using also a baseball bat. It was Link. I can guess that he hit it hardly on the bully because he fell on the ground, unconscious. He was standing in front of me while facing the other bullies. And me? Well... I was just on the floor, looking up to him. I was surprised because after seconds, the bullies run away! He then kneel down in front of me and offer his hand. I was scared at first but i gladly took it and he help me up. Once we already stood up, I have nothing to say but "Thank you, for saving my life." He just bowed a bit and turn around to walk away but i stopped him. "Wait!" He stopped and turn his head on me. "I-i... I-uh I wanted to know what's your name is!" He face me and said... "Link, Link Hylian is my name." He smiled and walk back in front of me. I returned the smile he gave me then he spoke, "What does the richest-man-in-this town's daughter doing out here?"

.....end of flashback.....

🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡

Me: omg, i almost forgot that i have this book, i am so sorry for my sudden-no long MIA. tbh, I'm busy
Zelda: Whatevs
Link: ... Just... Update sooner and faster, dude