🛡Chapter 5🗡

Link's POV

Calling her 'Princess' really felt like something snapped in me, causing a little fire to suddenly burn and lit a small range of the darkness around it.

Princess... It suits her well...

Zelda's POV

After my old memory flashed back in my mind, I somehow felt relieved. Finally going back to my senses, realization hit me and look at the strong arms wrapped around me.

Feeling a little better than I was, I look up at the man who's embracing me. I could read on his face a lot of emotions. I pulled myself away from him carefully because the wire of his dextrose is wrapped on me as well on the process.

"S-so uh..... A-are you.... Feeling... Okay? Link?" I asked with concern. That way I could start a conversation to lighten the mood around us.

"Yes, yes I am. Ms..... What's your name again?" I blinked in hope she'll forgive me that I've forgotten everything.

"....Zelda.. I'm Zelda" she said, plastering a sweet smile on me. Upon hearing her name, it made me feel this strange feeling. My heart start to flatter and beat fast. Her features sure holds the beauty of a Goddess. I wonder if this fair maiden already have a lover?

Zelda's POV

"Miss Zelda... Such a unique and beautiful name I may say. Zelda is a name that you can't just commonly think of" Link said after I've answered his question about my identity. Oh dear Hylia! This man never fails to flatter me! Even..... Even if he can't remember me now...

But now's not the time to feel down!

I let out a chuckle with my cheeks slightly turns pink from his flowery words. "Really? Which got me thinking... My name is indeed unusual. But! Thank you! For saying it's unique and beautiful" I chuckled once more.

I saw him cracked a smile as well before ending up chuckling along with me.

Just like old days...

.....flashback.....

"Link! Look!" I said out loud, calling out the attention of ny company who's currently just sitting underneath a tree.

He looked up and look at me with a confused face "Yes, Princess?"

I giggled and start walking toward him, hiding both my hands behind me, holding something. "Guess what! I found---" and then, I finally pushed my arms forward, surprising him with a frog in my hands. "Ta-da~!"

"GYAH!!! PRINCESS?!" He yelp in surprise and shock upon seeing the creature in my hands that leaps a little, being surprised by Link as well when he shouts.

I started laughing as I watches his tensed up expression while slowly kneeling down to his level in front of him.

"T-that's---that's not funny, Princess" he said with such seriousness as if he's offended from what I did

"Awwh! I'm sorry, Link..." I lowered my head a little, still cupping the small frog in my hands

We were silent for a moment. I thought we'll stay like that forever until I felt his hand gently patting my head. "I've already forgiven you, Princess" he said.

I look up, only to see a boy with messy blonde hair, smiling at me. Of course, I smiled too! I felt relieved that he had forgave me!

"Really? Oh! Thank you, Link!!" "But promise you won't do that again-" "What?" "....." Link look at me with his mouth flat. "I said don't do that again" He repeated with utter seriousness.

"B-but--.... I was about to ask you to eat it...." I said.

"What?" He asked

I didn't responded, but instead, I grinned widely "Eat it!" Silly me. I pushed my hands forward, nearly hitting his face. He tries to back away while gasping a little. "Go on!' I said enthusiastically "Eat!" He just backed away more, shock and disgust playing on his face which was really funny for me.

As I keep on convincing him, he keeps on scooting away from me too!

Not until the frog itself found an escape from my grasp and leap away making me and Link fell silent and watch it go until it completely  disappear.

Eventually, we slowly turned our heads until we ended up staring at each other for a moment. After a few moment, we both cracked up laughing. Like there's no such evilness exists in this world.

.....end of flashback.....

🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡

Me: been a year, dearies XD
Link: Yeah, we felt abandoned.. Really... -_-)
Zelda: even I feels disappointed to you, Miss Author...
Me: *guilt trip* aye I'm sorry okay? ;-;