🛡Chapter 4🗡

Zelda's POV

I see... He forgot me... I was once thought of him having this thing they calls 'Amnesia' but I never wanted this to happen. It hurts... So much... I wasn't prepared at all! All I could do is just stare at him in utter shock until he speak up again...

Link's POV

I felt so bad for this beautiful lady in front of me as if I just broke the most fragile thing in the world and made me feel like I'm such an idiot. I soon decided to speak up to break the awkwardness between the two of us "U-uhmm..... I'm really sorry...." I said while slightly trembling as I slowly let go of the hug we've shared. "Is 'Link' my real name?" She nods lightly as a respond as she slowly straightened up her body while sitting beside me on the emty space of my bed. She soon look down as I noticed that droplets of water start falling down from her face. Is she crying? Oh my Goddess! This breaks my heart! How could I make her stop crying?!

I don't exactly know what I'm doing at the moment but I pulled her between my arms again despite of the fact that I still have a dextrose attached on me "Sshh... Please calm down, Princess.... I'm sorry... It's making me feel like I'm a useless person when I saw you cry. Please... It's not nice to see your precious face being covered with tears..." I said as I caress her head gently. Please don't blame me... I don't really know how to calm her down so I just tried to flex my words. I'm just hoping I didn't made her feel worse... But then... Something from what I said caught my attention.... The word 'princess' I said it out as if it's meant to be that way... Like... It's a word I used to use before, and for some strange reason, I feel like I can only use it for her...

Zelda's POV

As he comfort me as I cry on him, I heard him said some words to purposely make me feel better which was actually effective. I've calmed but I'm still sobbing silently until he mentioned the word 'Princess' which he's referring to me. Memories start flooding back on the back of my mind afterward....

.....flashback.....

After the incident of me being chased and met him, I became close to him and eventually become my first best friend.

I often sneak away from my service every after school time to meet him on our favorite place where we declared our friendship at. It's funny how we actually used such political stuffs on that time but we're still clueless about it. Nonetheless, let's go back on the story...

It was afternoon and the sun's about to set. I soon arrived at a place on a park where no one actually goes for some reasons. It has an old and tall tree and we named it 'Great Deku Tree'. I sat there at one of it large root and waits for him to arrive. I was growing impatient until I finally heard his voice approaching the area which made me feel so happy and turned to face the shaggy golden brown headed boy who was holding a box with a really charming smile. "Zelda! I'm sorry I'm late! I was busy making something but now I'm done!" he said as he sat beside me and put the box down on the grassy ground. "It's all good, Link! How's your day?" I asked with a smile which he responded with a chuckle and said "It was ok until I finally got to see you! It's now like a best day!" he said which caused me to slightly blush and I just giggled "Oh yeah? Really?" "Mhmm! Actually! Everytime I see you is always a best day for me!" he said as he put up a toothy grin. He was so cute! Adorable! Ugh! He's so precious!

"That's sweet, Link!" I replied as I look down at the box he brought "What's in the box?" "Oh! Open it!" he said as he start scratching the back of his head while grinning.

Curious me, I get off of my sitting position and kneel down on the ground in front of the box and open it. My eyes widened as I see what's inside. A pot with hand painted blue and white paints on the side obviously designed by him judging by its style of art. In the pot, a rare kind of flower is planted at the center. A blue petaled flower that fades into white by the tips. It was the Silent Princess! A very rare kind of flower that only blooms in the wild! It's my first time seeing it in person!

I look up to him and wholeheartedly laughed. He laughs as well and kneel down across me and said "Surprise!" "How did you get this?! It's so rare!" "I was venturing around the forest 'till I happened to pass by it! Sadly it's the only one I saw..." he said as his voice gone sad at the end. "Aww... That's ok! I'm still happy that you actually brought one for me!" He seemed lightened up after I said that and nods a bit 'till I spoke up again. "I'm so happy that you actually brought this for me. But... Why? It's not even my birthday yet..." This time, he blushed a bit or is it just me who's seeing things? He shyly smiles and look at me "Because this flower is precious! It's one of a kind! And it's a princess! Like.... Like you! You're a princess..... My princess" Although the last part was almost said in whispered tone, I still managed to hear it which caused my heart skipped a beat.

I soon realized I was starstruck.... I have no idea what it is that time but I eventually understand that I liked him... from that moment... as time goes by.....

.....end of flashback.....

🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡

Me: aye... Sweet Young Love
Zelda: g-ghaaa!!! *embarrassed*
Link: *blushing* I-i didn't even know....