5

Little by little Maggie opened up Margo. At first Maggie just did whatever she was told and never talk back but as days past Margo encourage her daughter to speak her mind and tell her what she wants. Turns out the little monkey has a naughty side too.

Now they are playing tea party at the garden. Margo wore one of her apparently ballerina outfit and also her daughter to herself. Many colourful bears joined them.

"Mama are you and papa fighting again?" Maggie asks.

"No baby, we are fine. Papa are just busy at work so he is always at his office all day. Why do you asked?"

"I heard Susana mentioned it. That you two were never together long and cold to each other. Like the last time before your accident."

"Did we always fight?"

"Yes..." the little girl loomed sad.

"Im so sorry about that monkey, that was in the past, i will never become that person again"

"I wish you stay like this...i wish you never recover your memories and never fight again with papa. And always be with me..."

"Oh monkey...come here"

Maggie ran to her and hugs her tight. She kiss her hair as her heart breaks for this little girl.

"Me and your father are starting over. I lost my memories so we are starting to get to know each other. We're becoming friends first and then so on."

"I really like us to became normal family. You love papa and he loves you and you both loves me."

"Maggie i love you, you know that right? Papa also loves you."

"And you? To papa?" She looked up to her, bright eyes and hopeful.

"Yes, monkey i love him too" she smiled.

Maggie gave her brightest smile that melt her heart.

The little devil finally fell asleep that afternoon and Margo went to the masters bedroom. She knocked at Uriel's office and received an answer.

Peaking inside she was surprised how modern office like it look. Pristine and clean.

"Are you busy? I have something to asks you"

"I have time. Please sit."

As she did. Now her leg are doing great she can walk for a more period of time.

Ever since she came back home, they almost never seen each other. He was always at his office or sometimes out and she was busy with their daughter.

"I heard about Margaret that in the past we always fight?"

He stopped his reading of some papers and brought it down. His face are made of stone as he looked at her. Not giving any emotion.

"I said to her that we are not like in the past anymore and we are trying to get to know each other. I wont asks why we fight and honestly i don't freaking care. I just want to do what i said to our daughter and at least we became friends."

For a long while He stood up and then went to the large wall window at the back of his table, looking at the beach.

"It's imposible that we became friends." He said.

She silently gasps.

Ok...that hurts.

"I don't know what i did in the past and im sorry. I want us to start over again. Please treat me as a different person as the past Margo!" She said walking next to him. She grabs his arm to emphasize that.

He looked at her intently. Eyes burning in unknown emotion.

"We can't be friends, because every time i looked at you, i see a different person" he brush her hair. "I can't see the past Margo in you. What i see is a beautiful woman i want to fuck every minute i lay eyes on her.

Her gently grabs her nape and pulls her near.

"I gave you time to recover your health and distance myself so i won't be tempted to take on to our bed, chain you there all day and night and took what was mine. You see friends don't do that."

He lean down and kiss her softly. "I will do what ever it takes to not let you get back your memories so you will stay like this forever. I took you away to my house and not your own home near your family, far away to the reminder of your past. I prevented your parents and brother to see you as it will might remind you why you hated me. I locked you here in my castle so you will never be lost to me"

She was speechless. All he was doing is wrong and selfish but she couldn't find her self to disagree. She too didn't want to remember. She want to start fresh with this man.

"I also agree...to everything..." she said.

He exhaled and claims her lips fiercely. He snake his arm at her waist and then pulls her tight at his hard body.

She obey every command his body gave to her and surrender.

He pulls back. "Even if you remembers. I will never let you go" he said with so much conviction she didn't have no doubt it's true.

He pulls her up in his body and she wraps her legs and arm to him.

They kissed again as he walk out and into their bedroom. They never slept in it together since she came back. But now...

He gently lay her down and stared down at her.

"Who are you? What are you doing to me?" He whispered.

"I...I dont know" she whispered back.

He clench his jaw and grabs her dress. He rips it in half and attack her neck. She gasps at how good it felt.

He then pulls down her strapless bra and then exposed her breast. He then proceeded to devour it.

His hands travel all around her body in frantic moves, like he couldn't wait anymore.

She soon arch her body as his fingers dips at her center. Cried and moaned.

"So wet..." he licks his glistening fingers while looking at her.

He then removed all his clothing as she did too.

There is no need for finesse. Gentleness. They needed it fast, like time will run out of them.

He parted her thighs and move in.

"I will pleasure you to the out most of my ability next time, but for now i need to be inside you. Fast" as he said that, he slid in her.

She gasps at the burn in his size. She moved away but he held her hips tight.

As he bottom out. He kissed her lips fiercely and started to move.

He is a deprived man. He's longing for this connection with someone. Uriel knows his damned but never cared, He never imagine that he will find salvation in his wife.

Her moans drive him crazy...her nails digging at his back drove him more frantic.

Sweat bathe them both. Finding breaths that never enough.

She clenched him firmly inside. Screaming his name as she came.

He too followed. Groaning loudly the whole mansion might heard.

Breathing hard he stayed still at his wife's fast beating chest. Breathing her scent.

It's been a long time since he felt this feeling. Of completion. Of contentment.

Being abstinence can drive a sexual man mad.

He looked up at his wife only to panic, she past out. He called her name to see if she was hurting. Checking her body.

She just moan and move to her side and embracing his arm and breathing deeply. Even a soft snore past her lips.

He chuckled relived but soon stops as hs realised his action.

Since when did Uriel Drevontti, Head of the Drevontti family, A ruthless man know to mafia world laugh?