6

Earlier that day....

Uriel frowns deepened. He's in his phone with the family's head security Gustav.

"Sir, his highness insisted that he meet with Madame Margo. He also threaten to file some ridiculous case against you for kidnapping her, his ranting about you locking his sister up here and will sue you for it."

"Tell them it's futile. I am her husband and by law i have the most right to her. They cannot do anything and remind they can't afford to angry me further or i will retaliate."

"Sir." His personnel agreed. "I will do my out most best to let you have this free time problem free."

"Thank you Gustav." He ended the call.

Uriel looked down at the window and stared again to his family. Both mother and daughter wearing ballerina dresses and having tea with ridiculous amount of stuff animal around them. He saw his daughter for the first time having a genuine smile for her mother.

Happiness swell in his heart for his little Maggie. She is now can experience the love of her mother.

Another call to his phone.

"Reagan"

"How's is it going brother?" His right hand man asked.

"Good so far. The Royal family are having a fit."

"And how is our royal princess so far?"

"Doing good."

"She is like this different person all together. All of my spies you place to secretly check her every move in the house reported positively."

"I have this feeling."

"Ahh that feeling? The unmistakable instinct of the Drevontti man?"

"Yes "

"Bad or good?"

"Still not sure" he rubs the bridge of his nose. "Something bad will happen. "

"Brother, no need to stress. I will handle everything for the time being. You should rest and enjoy your vacation with your family."

"Keep on suppressing the royals or the next time they test my patience, they will see how a marionette's life feels like."

"Gotcha!"

He ended the call.

A knock on the door.

"Come in."

Susana entered. A scowl on her face.

"Uriel, what have i become in this house?!"

He just waited for her speech to continue. Since Margo got back he received Susana's complaint frequently. He only tolerate it because of her mother. His longtime nanny and caretaker who cared for him since infancy.

Adriana has been more of a mother to Uriel than Isabella. His birth mother.

"I have become a glorified nanny! I am a governess! But now i can't even be that because of that fraud! When can you see she is just acting? Maybe even her memory lost is an act to coy you and find weakness so her family can used it against you!"

"I am not weak as to fall for such acts and let someone fool me. I can read every intention of people clearly." He stared at her hard.

It made her blush. Uriel knew Susana had feelings for him but he needs to crush her hopes of it being returned.

He also knew Susana was using his daughter for him to see her. Albeit she was good at taking care of Maggie, so he has more patience towards her, still she needs to know her bounds. And thanks to his wife Susana is tasting it now.

"I...i just miss having to care for Margaret. You knew i cared for her since she was a baby, since that woman wouldn't even gave time to even just looked at her."

"And that is the reason i insist that you gave them space." He cut her off. "I want my daughter to experience the love of her mother. Not just from the help."

"Love? You think that if she remembers again she will stay that way forever? That she will not abandoned her again like before? That she will still love Margaret?"

That also plagued his mind. But he had formulated a plan in his mind that will surely bound Margo to him and to his daughter forever.

He will make her fall inlove with him.

Uriel sat in his office chair.

"I will not explain my self to you. Do what i say. You can go."

The woman's face show anger but didn't say anything and just left.

He just busy him self some light work for a moment so he can take his mind of his beautiful wife and his dirty thought and control himself to not act on it.

Hours past and another knock again. He answered.

Auburn hair peak at the door. soon heart shape face encasing those azure big eyes that shone innocence but with a little mischievousness inside and lips that are small, but had a right plumpness to sink his teeth into.

"Are you busy? I have something to asks you..."