10

Margo was now walking in some lively market place, together with Potts. A kind middle age woman help.

She insisted that she went to market with her as she was nothing to do. Maggie had lessons all day and Uriel was out Working again.

Flanking them four bodyguards that made her eyes rolled when Uriel commanded  they took with them. Potts or Pottricia's son Alberto is also with them helping with the shopping bags or in this case, wooden basket.

The market is spacious dispite so many people that morning. Lively stall owners bragging their fresh produce and products.

She asks so many things that only found in Ivalisa.

They have their own cuisine and unique vegetables. Wines, beer even cheeses. Normal kinds of meats, always fresh fishes. Also the style of some fabrics and rugs. The clothes are mix, traditional loose shirts, pants and long shirts. Many older women wore a scarf around their heads and some younger people wore modern ones. Jeans, shorts, shirts, short dresses the stuff. But one thing was common, they all wore sandals.

With these breezy weather and hot sun it was perfect.

She was now sipping some juice at a comfy restaurant while Potts insisted to let her rest when her knee started to act again.

As she wait for them to finished a cute  guy approached her. Smiling charmingly and talking in Ivalisa.

"I'm sorry i didn't get that" she said smiling too.

"A foreigner! Im sorry! Im Poblito" he introduce in thick accent. He looked quite proud he can speak English.

This made her chuckle, he looked barely over his twenties and looked cute flirting at her age.

"Im Margo"

"How long have you been in our beautiful Ivalisa? Enjoying here i hope?"

She saw her guards starting to stand up from their own table but wave her hand. They hesitantly sit down and one held his phone in his ear, calling someone.

"Not long, I've been here over a month now, or that's what i remember."

"Have you been to our famous sites? I can take you around if you want i also have a boat to take you around the other islands"

She just smiled at his request. And lifted her glass even if she had a paper straw in it with her left hand.

Realization soon painted his face and blushes hard.

"Oh im sorry i didn't realized your... i mean" clearing his throat he added. " i mean you don't looked like you have a husband, your very pretty and all" he then put his hands at the back of his neck.

Smooth comeback.

"Still im genuine to my offer if you like...if your husband allows it." He then charmingly smiled again but now in boyish way.

Chuckling. They chatted for a while, he told stories about his and his friends mischievous adventures that landed them in troubles many times and she asked if he had someone to his liking.

He admits approaching her had been a dare by his friends who now smiling  on one of the barrels their sitting not far from them.

"Its not like i won't approached you without the bet. Truly you are beautiful not to be noticed"

This kid is a heartbreaker she bet.

"Im flatter. And im happy i can help you with your bet" she wink at him that made some jolly cheers from his friends. "So what is the prized?"

"A chance to asked my lady friend to the summer festival without them being my compition "

"That's not nice Poblito. A game of bet is always wrong when it comes to courting someone, serious or not" she gave him a hard stare.

"I.. i dont... i know" he looks down ashamed.

"My advice is to tell her about it early and let her choose who ever she wants to go with and not cutting her choices."

"I will, im sorry"

"No problem son"

He looked at her funnily. Maybe thinking she's not old enough to be his mother to call him that.

Her phone rings. Excusing herself she answered it.

"Hello?"

"Tell the kid to run along to his lady friend before he'll bet he wishes to not have met me" Uriel's dark voice rang.

"It's my husband"

"In that case i will go now, nice meeting you miss Margo and thank you for the advice. I will do it"

"Same" as the kid walks away she asked how did Uriel knew their conversation.

"How?"

"I have my men put his phone in loud speakers and listens."

"Oh.." she chuckles. "No need to worry dear husband, that kid is still wet behind his ears. I find him quite cute and easy to talk to but he doesn't hold a candle against you."

"I don't like other men talking to you"

Silence.

"Humm...possesive"she seductively purred.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of when it comes to whats mine keeping mine. You Margo is mine." He growls.

She squirms at that.

"Yes im yours Uriel..." she whispered.

"I will show you tonight how i claim and mark what is mine."

With that he cuts the line. Leaving her hot and heavy.

And lets just say he did exactly what he promised that night and much more, making her limp a little with a satisfied smile in her face.