chapter 7

Lets skip the chitchat, you guys have shit to read

Kirishima pov:

"Well since everybody is here we can start" a villain said, it was still new at the bussines but the leage of villains trusted him because of his powers

Indigo (age 24)
Quirk: voice manipulation
He can control what people say or make a sound of anykind, but a weakness of his is that he can never lie, its not a part of his quirk its just personal issues (sorry for making up a character he is just needed in the plot)

"In the last meeting we chose which hero agency we will attack, now we need a plan to how to do it, does anyone have suggestions?" He said...

~

After awhile we all finished making the plan, it wasn't a masterpiece but they are doing their best to get in the building, we all walk out and I start running back, I just can't stop thinking about how bakugou feels now, is he disgusted? Or angry I stayed his friend without telling him? Or he just doesn't care?

I can't think about that now, I have a duty, I start heading to my hero agency

~

I'm standing infront of a black door and beginning to turn the knob, "can I come in?", I ask, "sure, I was waiting for your arrival"

~

"So the new leage of villains is attacking that hero ageny, poor villains they don't know whats in there" my boss chuckles a bit, "why? Whats in there?" I lean in a bit, "oh you don't know? Well believe it or not thats Katsuki Bakugous agency, he was in your class at UA actually, he will torn those villains apart" my boss said with sparkles in his eyes, 'oh my god, my boss bakugous biggest fan for sure'

"And Kirishima, remember you will have to be there and pretend to attack"

'... oh shit, what will bakugou think when he sees me?'

I nod, then say goodbye, I fastly get out of my bosses office and head to my own

I open the door and take a seat a my desk, I get out a little notebook and start planning
'Ok so I'll talk to the league to change my position to the ones who go trought the tunnels to get in, this way there will be a higher probablility to not meet with bakugou, when I'm in the building message the cops to take the ones with me down and from that the pro heros can attack from the lower parts of the building'

I yawn because the plan I just made took two hours because I had to write it down very specificly so everyone knows perfectly what they have to do, I get my phone out and text kaminari, he surely had a long day and I have to ask him about bakugou

From kirishima to
Kaminari:
Hey dude, wanna eat dinner together? If so bring sero too

I get up and walk out of the building, then vheck my phone seeing kwmi and sero will wait for me at the restaurant we always eat at when we're together

~

Kaminari pov:

I start to see kirishima in the distance, me and sero both wave and wait for him to come, "hey guys", we all go in and pick a table, a waitress comes, "Hello people, what shit can I serve you?" We look at each other then laugh a bit, "that never gets old budy" sero says to the girl we probably had known for years now, she always serves us when we come here, we take our orders and she leaves, "so denki, how did it go with bakugou?" He asks me, the dude isn't wasting time he wants to know desperately, "oh that, well... umm..."

Hey guys, I'm so sorry to everyone, I knows I updated two weeks late and I'm ashamed of myself for it, I do hope you liked this chapter, bye bye!