Chapter 13

Bakugou pov:

'Hmm what izuku just told totatly sounds like a description of- no it can't be him, there are other depressed looking heroes around the city, and what if the spys looks are just makeup?' After he said that we just continued to talk, there was also blabering about a hero from UA who izuku found interesting but he was talking so fast about I couldn't keep up, good thing I've gotten used to not understanding what he says, after lunch he went back home and I am now walking to work again, but suddently I stopped, and it him me that I don't know what to do now, my paperworks' done so going to the office would be a stupid idea, and just patrolling and fucking around won't help in any way, I'll just go back to Horváth, see if he found out something that might be helpfull

-about 7 minutes of walking (few mins away from the polive department)-

'Aww shit why didn't I ask a fucking villain if one of those cow shits have any idea who the spy could be or know any info about him, that also depends if they even found out there was a spy among them, I'll speed up a little to get there faster' and by "speeding up" I meant going as fast as I can, who knows when they'll be transported away into the coma chambers (in the future they put the prisioners in coma, and guard them away keeping them alive by machines)

In less than a minute I was already there, I stopped to secretary ask for the papers of one of them and their room numbers, when I  walk in I see the dipshit who kidnapped me in my first year at UA, don't fucking remember his name, I'll just look at it later "oh well who do we have here, isn't surprising to see the number one hero right infront of me, gonna try to insult me with that creative lenguage use of yours then kick me and go away?" Looks like he hasn't changed, but his looks sure did, I mean his hair is the same, but he looks more human-like, the weird eyebags under his are gone and his skin tone is more pink, this dude somehow looks even younger now, I have no fucking clue how he did it bu- WAIT IS THAT A HICKEY?! Oh so that dabi guy got what he wanted then, uhh I had just realized that I've been here staring for a minute, "shut up, I came here to ask for info"  that dude seriously thought I would waste my time on someone like him, "I'm all yours, but I would like just a slight little thing in return"

"The fuck you want?" I can't believe he really thinks I'm gonna do something for him, "now its not difficult and I ain't asking you to let me loose, just tell me where the coma chambers are, I'm gonna go there anyway so might just as well tell me"

"Like I'd do something like that, I bet you're gonna send your boyfriend to free you" talking to me like I'm stupid, huh?,  "yeah, Well it doesn't matter I'll get someone else to tell me, now what do you want me to tell you about?"

"About the spy that worked undercover in the league, tell me now if you know anything" he was thinking for a moment then out of the blue he said, "okay, I know how the guy looks like and know his name too but lets put that aside, I do know where he is headed now, to the elite of justice bringers, their base of operations is on the poor area of the city in an abandoned coma chamber, and be carefull nobody knows what waits for them there, heard theres a creepy green guy in command, and get ready for some surprises the spy is quite interesting"

Hey! I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who reads the story, all your comments and votes melt my heart, sorry this was a little too dramamtic, see ya!