Chapter 12

Bakugous' pov:

That spy is definitely avoiding me, I gotta fucking ask whats his problem with me, "COMIN' IN" I shout as I kick the door open to that spys boss, "oh good evening Mr.Bakugou, can I help you in anything?" He asks a little bit too happily "well yeah, I would like to talk to that spy of yours" I state quite firmly, "I'm sorry but he already left for another mission, I can leave a messege for him though"

"That won't be necessary" I say the leave immediately, 'I need to talk to that punk face to face or it doesn't solve shit"

'Next stop, police department'

-Time skip-

I Walk into the huge building and see alot of familiar faces, a few were heroes too, a girl approaches me and asks me if she can help in anything, "ah, yes I'm looking for detective Horváth, please could you call for him"(I couldn't think of japanese names okay?, so just picture the guy with hungarian accent)

About 1 minute later he comes "hey bakugou! How's it going?" He always helps me in any job, the guy was always known for how loyal he is, "great thanks, I'm wondering if you got the villains to talk yet, and if they said anything about who their traitor could be?" Fortunately he always gets the truth out of everyone, "oh yeah sure, seems like only two of the villains could leave the battle so any of those two can be the spy, they'll never know someone gave out info behind their back" he chuckles a little, even I never knew whats so funny about stuff like this, "oh well thanks that helps" we chat for a little while then I suddently get a call, its from deku, damn can't get over that nickname can I? "Hey Bakugou where are you?!" He shouts angrily, I had to get the phone away from my ears, "huh?" Is all I can mutter, "We were supposed to have dinner togheter today! I've been waiting at the restaurant for a half hour already!!"
'Oh bloody hell' right now, I cam barely make up a whole sound, I have to think fast "b-be right there pumpkin"  damn he's gonna kill me, and why the hell did I say pumpkin?! Do I have a fucking death wish or some shit?!

I run out of the building and blast myself into the air the restaurants' close so I'll be there in about 30 seconds,
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm there, all fine for the worst date in history, I look inside and see that deku doesn't seem too mad, he's talking in the phone with someone from work, or he doesn't work with anybody? Why does he never tell me what he works, I come back to reality and walk in, I see him look at me dissapointed and he says bye to the person on the other line and hangs up, "what was it this time?" 'Oh yeah, this isn't the first time I fuck something up so badly'
"Uhh well I was trying to look for that spy that helped take down the majority of the league of villains, and well I got into a long conversation with Horváth and lost track of time, I'm sorry", "lost track of time? Ok sure, lets just eat okay?" 'Phew'

"Oh and about that spy, I don't know much about him eighter, heard rumors that he had some sad background story from college, the ones who saw him say he's kind of creepy looking, like he hasnt slept in years, and is also a red head"