{ 42 } rainforest

Let me ink my silences for they had screamed enough.

Time : 4:00 pm
Place : rainforest
Atmosphere: humid - rainy
State : caught up in my thoughts and tongue tied
Characters : me and him

In your silence I lost my words.
I tried containing my vocabulary in a language as close to familiarity as it can be
But I failed ; as a back up plan I portrayed my talks in the form of unspoken gestures of care .

When the wrong words found their way to the humid surrounding air that caused sweat to fix our shirts on our bodies ; I mentally straight smacked myself on the forehead ... I realized how creepy I was. If you ask me how it felt actually, I wouldn't say it's the most comfortable situation ever because of how obligated I felt to freeze where I was trying to piece things together, but his tired humorous chuckles accompanied by descent descending rain drops, soothed ears and reduced my anxiousness .
The soil's smell made me disregard memories of self doubt and saddened sighs, made him let go of betrayals that teared his wounds wide open, as our sanity had been tainted by the sight of happy beginnings, I felt my heart beating in a normal pace again.
•••••••••••
-"What are you trying to figure out? " I asked him, while I observed his movements, as he curiously placed his ear on my chest .
+ "I'm rhyming to your pace, I want to adapt to your rhythm, and learn it beat by beat ." By the time he finished that phrase , a lightening dazzled; lighting up the sky caused me to blink several times in order for me to adjust to this sudden brightness, unable to stop a huge smile from spreading across my face; I grinned as I replayed the moment in my head .
Vibes were unbeknownst except for me and him
It was the moment I realized my pain found a closure and reached its last chapters in my life .
•••••••••••

Writer's note : I love you all so much and the happiness you're looking for is a river like happiness; it's flowing and streaming
It should be non stop .