Zero Gravtiy Dipper and Bill

{ In this story Bill and Will are adults,the same goes for Dipper and Mabel too. Enjoy }

Dipper's POV
I was on my watch to make sure no one broke any deals with me and Mabel. This is what I mostly do because people summon Mabel more then me. It's because I heard Mabel was nicer than me. And that's true but I'm just stricter than Mabel. But the only person that summoned me the most was Bill. He will ask me to help his little brother Will. Which I don't mind doing it. But one day I was talking to Will.
Will: hellow Dipper
Dipper: hello Will where is your brother
Will: he's getting something for me
Dipper: why did he call me here
Will: I called you here because big bro Bill is in love with you
Dipper: *blushing* h-he is in love with m-me?!
Will: yup he talks about you all the time and he told me that he can't live without you
Dipper:he does?! Hmm well tell him I l-love him too, okay Will
Will: okay but please don't hurt my big bro's feelings. He will be heartbroken if you did that then I will stab you with a knife forever * with a creepy smile*
Dipper: I promise I won't hurt Bill's feelings,okay Will.
Will: okay goodbye Dipper
Dipper: farewell Will, tell Bill I said hello, okay
Will: okay * saw Dipper went into the portal*
Back to Dipper's POV
I've been thinking about Bill everyday and it been hard to do work now. Mabel been bugging me to tell Bill in person that I'm in love with him. But I can't do it because it's against dream demon's law. Sometimes I wish we didn't have any laws. You know?  Mabel doesn't listen to the law she'd dated a human before. And I think it's time that I do the same because dream demons get three chances anyway. So I decide to see Bill and Will. I went inside my portal and I was inside Will and Bill's house. Now I wonder where are they? I walked through out the house. And stopped at Bill's room. I was curious to go in his room,so I did. I saw Bill and Will sleeping on the floor. I blushed at their cuteness and picked up Will. I went to his room and placed him on his bed. Then I walked out and went back to Bill's room. And to my surprise Bill was awake and staring at me. H-hello Bill I said blushing.
Bill's POV
Hey D-Dipper *why is Dipper here now I wondered* What are you doing here? I was coming to see you said Dipper. Why may I ask? I said. Well let me show you said Dipper. *Dipper walked up to me and kissed me* I was moaning in the kiss and Dipper was too. We both pulled back from the kiss. I dreamed of this moment for a long time I said. Me too said Dipper panting. So since you show me why, do you love me? Yes I love you Bill said Dipper. I love you too Dipper. And I heard a little sniffle and it was Will. I happy for y'all two big bro said Will. And Mabel said the same thing to Dipper. Thanks said me and Dipper. I wanted to make Dipper mine I said in thought. I saw Mabel and Dipper blushed and I wondered why. Then boom it hit me, shit I forgot dream demons can read minds?! It's alright Bill said Dipper. Beep. Beep. Oh sorry guys I have to go said Mabel. * Mabel disappeared *. Hey Dipper I want to take you somewhere special tonight at 10:00.(I know that's a late date time okay) Okay I will come back here when it's time okay said Dipper. Okay bye Dipper. Bye my little triangle said Dipper and went into the portal. I blushed to what he had called me.
Dipper's POV
I was getting ready for me and Bill's date. I had put on my suit and my favorite shoes. I heard Mabel walking near my room. Hey dip dip do you think can be a little less formal for your date said Mabel. Well Mabel I don't have any other clothes that I can wear. Because I haven't been able to shop for three thousand years Mabel I said sarcastically. Well I can take you shopping said Mabel. I sigh and said fine but don't make me wear anything goofy okay. Okay dip dip, now let's go shopping! Said Mabel excitedly.
At the mall...
Mabel's POV
I looked through all the clothes and found a few things that Dipper would like. Here I said and give Dipper a bag of clothes. He grabbed them and closed the door. AND DON'T FORGET TO TRY THEM ALL ON!!! I said loudly. I WON'T said Dipper. And to our luck we had 4 hours to spend. The first one Dipper wore was cute, it was short light blue overalls with a white shirt. Dipper said he like that one a lot. The second one was a shirt that says I'm taken and galaxy pants. Dipper said I will keep the pants only not the shirt. The third one was super cute! It was a galaxy dress with dark blue heels and a Big Dipper constellation necklace. Dipper blushed in this one I can tell by his face that he wanted this one. So we want to the cashier and payed for it. And to Bill's and Will's house.
Will's POV
I was finishing up help Bill. He was nervous about the date. I heard a knock on the door and I went to go answer it. It was Dipper and Mabel. I had greeted them and told Bill they was here. Bill walked out of the room and went to the living room. He saw Dipper and blushed. Dipper you look beautiful said Bill. Thank you Bill, you look handsome said Dipper. Well y'all better get going, don't forget Bill let him in at the right time okay. I got it, thanks Will said Bill. *Bill and Dipper walked out the door and closed it. Me and Mabel was going to play some video games. And Mabel had said something that made me blushed. I bet 20 dollars that when they fuck Dipper will be the uke said Mabel. I-i bet Bill will be uke. Deal!!! Said Mabel and we shake on it. Then we went to play games like usual.
At the date....
Dipper's POV 
Bill was taking me somewhere special and I can't wait. Bill was standing waiting for something. And said come here Dipper. I walked over and saw the beautiful sky. Wow! This is amazing and as much galaxies that I see. This is the most beautiful one out of all of them. Thanks I had discovered this all time ago said Bill. Bill hug me and kiss me. Mmm~ I said. I stick my tongue in his mouth and he did the same to me. We both moaned in the kiss. I pull away saying let's take this somewhere else~. Let go to my house said Bill. I teleported us to Bill's room and locked the door. Let's get down to business~ I said.
With Will and Mabel...
(Okay I know y'all may think I took out the lemon but I didn't take it out. I just want to add  Will and Mabel too but I promise that. I will put in the lemon after Will and Mabel.)
I wonder how Bill and Dipper date going said Will. He probably in Bill's room fucking said Mabel. Let's go see are they in there said Will. * Will and Mabel walked to Bill's door and heard faint moaning*. Well I think you're right Mabel said Will blushing. Yup, let's just ask them how it was when they get out said Mabel. Okay let's get back to playing the game, I have snacks said Will. Okay said Mabel.
Back to Bill and Dipper...
Bill's POV
Dipper and I took all of our clothes off. Okay this may sting but I'm just preparing you for the real thing said Dipper. Dipper's lubed fingers went into my ass. Ah fuck~ dipper I said. Heh you like that don't you said Dipper. I nodded in response. Don't worry it going to be better from here said Dipper. He started to moved his fingers back in forth. Ahh~ more Dipper I said lustly. Okay I think your ready Bill said Dipper. Dipper grabbed his dick and put it in my ass. Ahhhh~ Dipper you have such a big dick I said. Hmm and you're so tight Bill said Dipper. Dipper started to move fast. A-ahh~ Dipper go harder,faster.more! I said. As you wish~ said Dipper and went faster then a human could. I moaned Dipper's name loud every time he pounded into me.  D-Dipper I g-going to cum I said. Me t-too said Dipper. Ahhh! I said cumming. Then Dipper cum inside me as I moan feeling the warm liquid inside me. Dipper pulled out and layed next to me. I-I love you Dipper I said. I love you too Bill. * Bill and Dipper got under the cover and went to sleep cuddling.
Outside Bill's room...
Fine Will you win said Mabel. Giving Will twenty dollars. Thank you said Will and skipped to his room with Mabel.
(Welp that was the end of the story I hope you enjoyed and sorry it took me awhile finishing this. But I was on spring break and that my relaxing break. I'm so gonna fail Ms. Jones test 😭😣. This story was 1634 words.)