Funny Billdip

When Bill is in a situation that could kill him:
With Great Uncle Ford
Here is this story.....

" Great Uncle Ford I love Bill!" Said Dipper yelling at the top of his lungs. " Why would you like this hideous monster" said Ford pointing the gun at Bill. " Ouch" said Bill sarcastically.
" Why would I let you go? You tricked me, you hurt my nephew and niece, and you almost destroyed the world. Said Ford looking at Bill. "Well I haven't hurt your niece and nephew for 5 years, I didn't destroy the world, and I turned half human for my Pinetree" said Bill hugging Dipper. " It doesn't matter now I'm going to kill you and you better not cry mercy because you won't get it from me" said Ford pointing the gun at Bill.  " That's fine your nephew cries for mercy every night" said Bill smirking at a red Dipper. " You know what Great Uncle Ford can you hand me the gun so I can kill him" says a very mad Dipper while Ford gives him the gun and runs away.  " H-Hey Pinetree I-I was j-just kidding" said Bill backing up slowly.  " iM gOinG tO FucKinG KIll YoU!!!!" Said Dipper shooting Bill in the face giving him a heavy nosebleed. " W-Worth i-it"said Bill bleeding out on the floor.

Welp lets just say Bill ain't going to get Dipper's booty for a year. Sorry I'm posting so slow I'm promise around school time I will write a lot.
Take care and now I going with Mabel to take pictures of Billdip sex.

     Yes I'm not ashamed to actually do that...