Pregnant Dipper

Dipper POV
Agh my head feel like I had a hangover I said. All of a sudden I remember why i felt like this,Bill and I had sex last night... I'm going to kill Bill said but I felt like I'm going to throw up. So I ran to the toilet and puked a lot, almost for a hour. I heard a door open and Bill was walking in the house looking for me. Dipper? Said Bill. I answered in a weak voice and Bill came in hugging me. Why did you do it Bill I said. What are you talking about said Bill. I mean what you did to me last night i said. Oh yeah sorry but you wanted me to "do it"with you Dipper said Bill. Come on let's go into bedroom and talk about it said Bill. Bill picked me up and went to the bedroom. He place me down gently and sat next to me. Okay let's start at the beginning Bill said.
Bill's POV
I was at the bar just going to get a drink and I saw you there with Mabel. You was very drunk and Mabel was trying to get you up but you keep falling. So I told Mabel that I can take you home. She said okay and she went to her friends house. I picked you up and took you home. When we got there you kept trying to hug and kiss me. At that point i knew you were drunk. So I took you clothes off then- I feel like I know where this is going said Dipper. Can you not interrupt me so I can finish I said. Fine said Dipper. Then I got you some clothes but you refuse to put them on. I kept forcing you too but you kept refusing. I gave up and I tried calling Mabel, she's answered but she told me to stay with you until she get here. After I did that you kept moaning to me to fucking you. And you pulled my dick out of my pants and sucked it. I moaned and groaned to what you were doing. From you doing that I was horny and full of lust. And I decided I going to fuck you. Hard. And that's how it happened Dipper.
Dipper's POV
I was shocked about how I acted. I looked at Bill and said I think I'm pregnant because of this. Dipper I'm so sorry I did that but don't worry I will help you raise the child. Thanks Bill and I have a question. Hmm what is it said Bill. Since I'm was drunk when I had sex for the first time, I want us to do it again and this I want it passionate too. As you said my prince said Bill. When did you start calling me prince I said. It's a long story and I have time to tell you later said Bill. Okay Bill can you go ahead and fuck me I said.  Sure~ said Bill.  He pulled out his dick and shoved it into me. Ahh~! Bill! Ha~ Pinetree you still feel tight!~said Bill. Bill started thrusting faster and faster so he can find Dipper's pleasure spot. Ahhhh~! Bill more~! Bill kept hitting Dipper's pleasure spot over and over. B-Bill I'm g-gonna to cum I said. Bill thrust one more time and Dipper and Bill came at the same time. Bill that was amazing, I love you Bill.  I love you too Pinetree said Bill. Bill and Dipper got into bed and went to sleep. ( i hope you enjoyed this smut there will be more but I be busy with work)