Why brother, why?

A/N so this story has kind of taken a darker turn but the rest of it won't be as dark as the last one. Read on! -S

Clary P.O.V
As Sebastian approached me I could feel my body shake with fear. A sly smile crept into his face when he saw this. I instantly went rigid. He took a stele out of his pocket, slid up my shirt placed a rune on my abdomen. It was an unfamiliar rune. I leaned forward and saw that my once red curly hair was now straight and brown. I looked over to the mounted mirror and saw my once green eyes became a shade of light blue. It must have been a disguise rune, but it was a strong one. Once he finished the rune he stepped back with a menacing grin on his face. "Now my dear Clarissa, the fun will truly begin. Here's what you'll do. I'll send you to the New York Institute, with this rune which I must add do not try to remove it or immense problems such as death will come your way. You'll pretend your a transfer from the Seattle Institute. If you even so much as hint to your true identity to anyone harm will come to your precious golden boy and his family. Not to mention you." As he said this I could feel my body shaking. They would surely find out it was me without me telling them. Right? This was going to be hell. Being around Jace and the others while they are searching for me and I'll be right under their noses. " and remember I will always be watching." And with that he left the room.

Sebastian P.O.V
She will finally be mine. I will break her and she will become loyal to me. Although with those shadowhunters still looking for her they'll give her hope and even when she comes back she won't be loyal. They are her strength and her weakness. Perhaps taking away their  hope will take away hers.

Ok guys so I know this was really short and probably really crappy but I haven't updated in forever and I feel so awful! The reason this is so short is because I really just wanted to get something published for you guys! Please leave comments and let me know if your reading! Part of my motivation to write this story is knowing that people are actually reading it. Vote, comment, add please! Also I promise I will try to update more often, but spring sports have started and I'm quite busy. Thanks for reading. Love- S