"I'm trying to make it better piece by piece"

CHAPTER 8

TZUYU

[A month later...]

I was doing some stretching in my room when suddenly Jihyo unnie opened the door.

"My unnies should learn how to knock." Jihyo unnie just chuckled

"I don't need to. It's not like you're doing something that is inappropriate for you."

I grabbed my towel and earphones, "What do you need, unnie?"

"Oh, right! I just want to ask something."

I faced the mirror and tied my hair in a ponytail, "What is it, unnie?"

"Are you okay?"

I slowly looked at her, "Why?"

"You look so troubled these past few days. You always tire yourself and you even come home here late at night. I don't want to say this to you but you keep talking to yourself and something about Sana."

Worry is very evident in her eyes. I pouted and looked back at myself in the mirror.

"I'm okay, unnie. It's just that I'm doing something so that I won't be bored in our dorm while our promotions are done."

I wore my earphones and walked towards Jihyo unnie. She looked like she doesn't believe anything with what I said.

"Then why are you mentioning Sana's name all over again? Tzuyu... Sana already has Dahyun."

My blood began to boil but I don't want to be mad at Jihyo unnie.

"I know, unnie. But you think I'm dumb to notice that Dahyun's confused with her feelings? Unnie, you should also know this."

Jihyo unnie knows our plan and what's happening but she's somehow against with the plan.

She just crossed her arms and shook her head, disappointed.

"Don't come and run to me when you failed. I already told you Tzuyu when you two are fated for each other then let destiny do the work."

I walked past her and found Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie, listening to what we are talking about.

"I'm going for a jog and I won't be home until nine." I said and went out of our dorm

I wore my earphone and played some music. I always do jogging every morning to at least avoid boredom and jailing myself in our dorm unlike Mina unnie.

Speaking of Mina unnie, I wonder how are they? I didn't visit them for weeks now. I also need to talk about them the plan.

I decided to change route and jogged to Mina unnie and Chaeyoung's condo unit.

---

I used the stairs to go up until the 5th floor so I can still continue my exercise since I always do 2-hour jogging but it has only been 1 hour.

I reached the floor and found their unit. I knocked three times but there was no answer. I knocked louder and the door slightly opened. I looked down and I found Chaeyoung, looking irritated.

"Hey, little cub." I said with a smile and she groaned in frustration

"What do you want?"

"Woah. Did I interrupt something?"

I smirked and Mina unnie opened the door for me. She scolded Chaeyoung for getting mad at me. The little cub blamed me for interrupting their intimate time. Mina unnie pushed Chaeyoung inside their room and closed the door, trapping the annoyed cub inside.