"I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait"

CHAPTER 10

SANA

"This sounds like the song of the year!" I exclaimed and they laughed

They just released their music video for their new comeback and it sounds so good. I should have been with them while they were recording but Tzuyu refused. She said it's a surprise and it would unfair for the other fans.

"I'm so going to stream this all night."

"You still have to sleep, Sana." Tzuyu said and I frowned at her

"Our maknae is too strict." Jihyo said and the others laughed

"She's savage to us but when it comes to Sana she becomes a caring and gentle maknae." Momo pouted

"She's like an angry puppy to us especially to Nayeon unnie but she becomes the most fluffy and soft puppy to Sana." Jeongyeon unnie said

They continued to tease Tzuyu but she just let them. Instead of getting mad at them, her attention is on me.

"Are you hungry?"

Just when I was about to answer her question, my stomach made a grumbling sound. I blushed and she chuckled. She grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We stood up from the couch, the other members stopped teasing and looked at us.

"I'm just going to treat Sana dinner."

"Don't go out that long, okay? Tzuyu, you already know that we are about to perform in about..."

Jihyo unnie checked her watch, "... An hour"

"Yes, Jihyo unnie. We won't take long anyways. Bye."

"Bye~"

"Tzuyu, take care of Sana! You still have to marry her."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and we walk out of their backstage room. Tzuyu took me in a restaurant that's just near the studio of Music Bank. I pulled my hand away before we go out. She looked behind me and frowned.

We can't just hold hands in public, especially when she's an idol. We walked side by side until we reached the restaurant.

She ordered for me since I don't know what's good in the menu. I only ate in front of her. She said she can't eat when there's an upcoming performance.

"Besides, I already ate three hours ago with my unnies."

We talked to each other while I eat. My dinner with her was full of conversations and laughs. We went back in time for their performance. I went to my sit in the audience and they appeared on stage.

Just like any other fan, I cheered throughout their song. I stayed in my sit until the end of the show and Tzuyu keeps on glancing at me when the camera is not focused on her. They already did their encore so we go out of the studio and went inside the van to drop me by my house because they still have other schedules.

"Good night, Sana. You better be sleeping when I come home later." Tzuyu said and the others just squealed

"Okay, Tzu. Good night."

I smiled at her and she kissed my forehead before she go inside their van and started moving away.

I went inside the house and decided to stream their new song before I change into my pajamas and sleep.

---

I woke up but my eyes remained shut. I can feel an arm on my waist and her warm body on my back. I know she wakes up earlier than me so I gently turned my body around and blindly poke a part of her body.