[10] NEWT

( not like my usual , whoops.:) )

        SET IN: THE DEATH CURE       (took this from book but added a                                      bit ( aka you into it ! )" shut your shank face

       (took this from book but added a                
                     bit ( aka you into it ! )
" shut your shank face." minho said to newt. they'd been fighting for a while basically over nothing.
newt then walked up minho and stopped in front of him. then, quickly like a snake , he punched minho in the face.
minho fell backwards but quickly got up, then he tackled newt to the ground.
" stop!" you yell to the both of them while you , thomas and brenda tried to get the two boys off of each other.
once they both got up thomas yelled at them both.
" how stupid can you get?!"
" he started it!" minho yelled back at him.
you were holding newt back , so that he wouldn't try anything again.
" newt , you dumb shank. why'd you do that to minho. i thought he was your friend." you say empathizing the words friend.
"  i don't know. all i know is that im sorry y/n. sorry that i couldn't do better or be better for you." newt says.
you were taken back. he was your boyfriend and he did everything for you. you were sad that he felt that way.
" newt no -" you try to say but he cuts you off while getting out of your grip.
" it's my fault.everything just ticken me off. you guys figure out what to do." He then turned out of the room.
they all looked at you with concerned faces , well other then minho who was completely pissed off.
you go to find newt to have a talk with him.
" newt?" you ask as you walk into another room.
" what." he says very bluntly.
" newt, please i know it's hard to take in but-"
" what? that ill be a crank .. or that ill die? well i guess i get what i wanted back in the maze." he says while not making eye contact.
" newt. you know i love you. you make my world a better place because right now it's pretty shitty. i don't know how id be here without you , i don't think i could handle minho alone." you tell him while sitting down next to him and grabbing his hand.
" i love you too, y/n."

AHHHH THIS SUCKS!
sorry
don't forget to vote and comment!