[18] THOMAS

request for ScorchedThomas2922

part one
" y/n!" you hear your brother newt shout at you from behind you, you turn around to face him. you were holding your childs hand , logan while the group was walking through the scorch.
" hey newt, what do ya want?" you ask him.
" i know this isn't the best time but you have to tell him" newt nods his head over to thomas. " that logan is his."
you sigh. you and thomas had a thing , never was official though and not many people knew ,  when you got pregnant you told thomas is wasn't his and that it was someone else's. that's what made the two of you break up. you tried to tell him many times but it never worked out.
" newt , we've been over this . not happening ever." you tell him , as logan tries to understand.
" i don't care , he deserves to know the truth." newt tries to reason with you.
" please , it's my life and i don't need you butting your way into it."
newt rolls his eyes at your comment " i am logans uncle so , i kinda do have a say." he says.
" okay, whatever." you say quietly. newt then looks around and thinks of an idea.
" hey thomas!" newt yells to him. your eyes go wide , what was he doing?
" newt!" you whisper-shout at him.
thomas runs over to the both of you.
" whats up?" he asks newt.
" y/n , has to talk to you." newt says and grabs logans hand to walk away.
you stay silent for a minute not knowing what to say.
" what?" he asks.
" well, you see..." you try to spit it out. " logan is actually yours."
he stands there wide eyed , speechless.
" what?! why after all this time would you tell me!" he shouts at you.
"im sorry i was scared ,  i didn't know how you would react." you tell him.
" you should be sorry. i need some time to think okay?" he says.
" of course , tell me what you wanna do when your ready."you say.
" i wanna be there for him but , i need time to think about us, i hate that you lied to me all this time but -"thomas tells you. he grabs your hand and squeezes it but walks away.
you are relived , it went better then expected. you then walk away to go find logan and newt.