[19] THOMAS

request!
ScorchedThomas2922

( flash forward to the death cure) sorry it's been awhile since i read/watched the death cure.
y/n pov
ever since minho got captured, everything wasn't the same. everyone was on edge waiting for him to get him back, trying to think of a plan.
i know thomas has a lot on his plate , but he still never gave me a real answer to him stepping up and becoming a real father. it's been almost a month.
newt was also acting different , maybe because of Minho getting captured but he's been very moody these past couple weeks.
I need to talk to Thomas about logan and how he feels, so i went to go find him in the building where we were staying.
" hey thomas." i day to him as he turns around to face me.
" oh hey, y/n." he smiles at me.
" what's up?" i ask him.
" trying to figure some plans out to get Minho back." he tells me. " where's logan? she's usually right behind you." i laugh at what he said.
" she's with newt right now"
it was silent for a bit and i was dreading asking him but it was now or never.
" thomas?" i ask , catching his attention.
" yes?" he asks with a smile.
" have you ... you know. decided?" i finally ask him the question ive been dreading forever.
" i mean. of course i have. ive always known. i mean i was mad at first but , i still loved you after we broke up and haven't stopped. of course ill love our beautiful baby , just as much as i love you." he says.
it feels like a weight has been lifted of my shoulder. i was so happy that , that was his decision. he still loves me? i think to myself.
all i can do is smile at him. it's silent once again, until i put my hands on his cheeks and kiss him , as he kisses me back and puts his hands on my hips. we pull apart after a little bit and i say "thank you." as he pulls me in for a hug.

HI OKAY SORRY THIS SUCKS THIS MONTH HAS SUCKED SORRY THANK YOU FOR reading! LOVE YOU ALL