The speech...

You are in the bathroom still. You do not know or honestly want to know what that sexy, crazy fuck did. You hear an announcement from the intercom "Our dear former president is making a speech. It will surprise you what he is talking about. He is talking about love." The intercom finished. "I MUST GO!!!!!" You scREECH. You run out out the bathroom, and go sit in a seat. You see the most daddiest daddy alive, about to talk. "I hope.... this is a spicy speech... Obama... I love you so much...." You think to yourself. You never loved a man this much, but you wish you knew where not-Obama kun was. "Hello, dear citizens. As you know, it's mine and Michelle's anniversary..." oH FUCK I FORGOT! I hate Michelle... she- she's always in the way of everything, of a man you love and want. Why does she exist??? Was Obama just lying to you, that he didn't love her? "Michelle, come here." Michelle comes over to the podium. They smile at each other. Why does it hurt so much?? "Michelle... I have something to tell you...." what's going on???? "I... think ... i should sacrifice you to shrek." Michelle looks puzzled. "Honey?? What are y-" suddenly Obama squirts onion juice in Michelle's eyes and Michelle starts throwing up onions. Then he does all the shit to sacrifice her to our lord and savior- and Michelle is gone. And everyone watches.

"I hate Michelle. Shrek loves onion-infested mortals. My true love is...." your heart starts racing. "(Y/N!) I love you so much! That's why I'm sacrifing everyone in here to shrek!" Everyone starts crying in German while Obama sacrifes them in the speech arena-thingie to shrek, and Obama runs to you and grabs your hand. "My dear.... I love you...." Obama kisses you softly, but then he sticks his tounge in your mouth. You feel so happy.... you want it to go further than this... but how do you tell your one and only hot daddy that?

What the fuck is this shit :^))))
Help me

Someone message me on what I should do next for this story- I kinda want to make an account devoted to Obama shit stories but I'm not sure?? Idk... I'm a gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay lesbian but I'm straight for Obama