Spring Surprise(Annika)

"Finally!!"

I walked into my house. Finally free from school for a week.

"No more school"

My mother walked in 

"I thought you loved school dear?"

I looked at my mom with a 'seriously face'. Then lightened up and laughed

"Mom!! I'm 16!! What kind of 16-year old says they love school?"

"Okay... But is something bothering you this week"

Again. My mom asked that every week.

"No"

"Please tell me if there is, but go look on your bed please sweetie."

"I will"

I walked into my room and plopped down on my bed. I would never tell my mom about the children at school. She would probably take me out of school but I don't want that. I looked at my bed. There were pieces on paper on my bed. I walked closer and practically screamed. There was a passport, a plane ticket, and... wait of it... A ticket to a Bangtan Fansign. I jumped around for about half an hour before I walked down stairs and hugged my mom. 

"OMG!!! THANK YOU!!"

"You're welcome dear"

"But why is there only on ticket?"

"You're going by yourself."

"But what about sleeping"

"Well.. There is a girl at your school, Rose"

"I know Rose"

"Okay well, her mother and I thought that you both did so well this whole year that you should be rewarded."

"How so?"

"Rose's mother bought three plane tickets to Korea. Along with three tickets to a Bangtan Fansign."

"That doesn't cover sleeping"

"I reserved a hotel room for you guys all you will need to do is travel but Rose and Irine will help with that"

"Who's Irine?"

"Rose's younger sister, she's coming with"

"Okay"

"You should start packing"

"Why mom? The plane doesn't leave until tomorrow night"

"Yes, I know. But you will sleep over at Rose's house because of Rose's weekend schedule you will have to spend the day with her because after they leave the house they aren't turning around. You know that our house is in the opposite direction of the airport."

"Okay"

I hugged my mother once more before walking to my room. I took out my suitcase and filled it with my clothing(Especially my Bangtan merch). I filled a small bag with my smaller and more precious items and lightly placed it in my suitcase. After that I went and made my self presentable and then I was done.

"ANNIKA HONEY!!! ROSE IS HERE"

"I'LL BE RIGHT DOWN MOM"

I checked my self out and double checked that I had everything and left the house.