Chapter. 1 Life as we know it.

Hey peeps! This is my first time Doing this and I'm alittle scared.☺️😏

But tell me if you like it!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Chap. 1

It's not that I hate life... Cause I don't. I just... I... Ok fine I hate it.

It just doesn't seem all great to me.

I mean I think the only reason Why I was put on this earth was to reproduce and to die.

I don't know why i was giving such a sucky job. I don't even want to even reproduce for one of two reasons.

#1 no guy in history of my entire life has ever even give me the time of day, or even for that matter night.

And

2 I'm 18 and don't need babies right now.

My mind dazes in my thoughts while I try to get up for my Monday morning. "Oh... How I hate Mondays." I mumble

As i put my bare feet onto the freZzing cold antrica floor, I yawn and stretch to make my body more awake and eloped with the world.

"KYLIE!!!!" My mom Karen, roars through my door.

Finally making me awake.

As I run to my bedroom door i found myself head first, and tripping over the clothes I was suppose to wash on my floor. "Great" I cry.

After wrestling with my clothes for about 10 mintues I open My door to fine my mothers enchanting white smile.

"Whet!!!" I moan at her.

"Do you want me to take you to school?" She states.

"No" I scoff. "I don't need my mommy talking me to school"

I snicker, finally opening up my eyes to see a curly blonde haired woman with hazel eyes wearing,a black fited dress down to her knees with a red belt acrossed her waist.

Yep... My mom. When she was my age she started working for vogue maginze. But she got bored I guess and started making her own clothing line with her best friend Chanel. And they been making it to the top ever since.

After slamming the door I walk into my closet. Looking at the wall of shoes I pick out my outfit. My white vans to match my aqua blue skater dress with a cut out of a heart on the back.

As I put my hair in a messy bun because I really don't care. I read my list.

Yes... My list, a list of the things I hate. Why, well because my therapist saids "it's good to write out my problems "

Like a journal, but I think that's lame and to much work. So instead i made a list.

ᏦᎩᏓᎨᎬᎦ ᎻᎪᎢᎬ LIST.

1.boys

2. People at my school.

3.pictures

4.my dad

5.life.

As I read my list I put down number 6

6. Mondays.

Before I leave I take one more look in mirror making sure I look presentable.

I fix my tiny blonde curls to go back into my bun and I leave.

~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~

When I park by the school I pick my bag and books. I take a deep breathe

And close my eyes. I try to think of something happy other than school. After I paste a smile on my face I start to walk in the place I call prison.

I scan around to see my best friend, Lea. She finds to see that I have been looking at her for the past hour! And she starts frantically waving her arms.

"KYLIE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" She screeches

Lea always had a mouth on her but she was yelling like she was at a club and the music was to loud. And like it wasn't 7:11 and were not in school. She loves to talk. Really loud and fast.

All I do I shake my head and smile and start running towards her.

I really don't know why I was running. And I tried to tell myself to slow down but I don't like to listen.

Soon after I found myself head first in someone's chest. I'm not sure if it was a guy or a girl because I hit into way to fast. And there chest was pretty big.

I hit the floor so hard you could hear the thud that got everyone's attention. *good one Kylie.*

At least I thought. Everyone started laughing ,pointing and whispering.

I looked up to find him looking at me.

Him, he was looking at me. Tan skin, bluky muscles and brown sandy hair and green eyes to make every girl, except me cry.

He was also laughing and looking at me. But not at my eyes at my....

I scan to search for Lea again, her eyes were open so wide like she just saw a little puppy get murder. Her hands were over mouth, she pulls them down to whisper the most terrifying news.

"Your dress, look at your dress... Your und......"

I immediately look down at my dress! And all I see is my Lacey black nickers.

~~~~~~~~~

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So? How did you like it? Should I do more? I mean it ok. Be sure to follow me!!! And I'll will keep updating!