Yuki X Hime A Fun Weekend

Hime opened the door to The Literature Club "Good afternoon every-" Hime paused but no one was here expect Yuki but he was reading his book "Ah! Yuki-Senpai where is everybody?" Hime questioned Yuki put his book down "Moniko is practicing Piano Satori is playing Basketball And Naruki had to go home early." Yuki stated "(Mind: I've never spent time with Yuki-Senpai before he's usually  quiet and shy maybe this is fate! I'll spend time with Yuki-Senpai to learn more about him)" Hime walked and Sat Next to Yuki "Um...Yuki-Senpai?" "Hm? What is it Hime?" Yuki looks at Hime "Y-Yuki-Senpai we've never spent Time alone so...What Do you like!!>-<" Hime shouted in embarrassment.

"What I like? Well I like books Horror classical music Tea and being in the Literature Club What do you like Hime-Chan?" Yuki questioned "Well...heheh it's weird but I like video games sweets manga anime and spending time with you Guys!^_^" Hime smiled Yuki laughed a bit "Heheh I don't think that's weird at all your a very unique girl Hime!" Yuki smiles as well "So Yuki-Senpai wanna Ditch the Club And y'know hangout on this weekend?" Hime asked Yuki looks down "W-Well I never go out or do a lot of throngs beside reading and making tea so.... sure! I'll go with you for a change!^^" Yuki smiled for a change "Well that's great should I help you with the tea this time?" Hime questioned Yuki nods yes "Yes! It's ok."

Hime And Yuki started up making tea "Ah. Hime-Chan I put tea and honey in your tea cause your just sweet~" Yuki grins for the first time Hime blushed out of nowhere "Y-Yuki Your never like this but I'm fluttered..." Hime puts the kettle on then grabs Yuki's book "Yuki...what's this book about?" Hime questioned "Ah well it's about a guy and a girl who are in school but zombies invaded the boy is actually a zombie but tries to cope with the human girl and they fell in love at the end" Yuki said "Wow Yuki-Senpai that sounds fun will you read it to me?" Hime asked "Sure! It'll be nice reading with someone!" Yuki agreed.

Hime And Yuki then sat on the floor together while Hime was close to Yuki Having chocolates in her hand  and started eating one while Yuki was reading "And then the Boy was beaten by a Zombie..." As Yuki was carry on Reading Hime got bored then put a chocolate in his mouth "Hm?" Yuki stoped Speaking then he looked at Hime "Hime-san did you put that chocolate in my mouth?" Yuki asked "A-Ah Sorry Yuki-Senpai I thought you were bored and want some flavour!>~<" Hime started getting worried "No No it's fine Hime" Yuki put his hand On Hime's cheek "Y-Yuki-Senpai?" Hime was confused Yuki was about to do to her she blushed he pulled her face closer.

"WE'RE BAAAAACK!^^" Satori shouted Cheerfully As he ruined the moment Hime And Yuki Quickly got up "Jeez Satori-Kun your always so loud!>~<" Hime complained at Satori's loud behaviour "Hahahah Sorry Sorry Hime-Chan!^^" Satori pats Hime's Head Yuki looks as he returned to his book Then Moniko And Naruki got in the room "Jeez Satori don't be over the top next time!" Naruki complained as well "Sorry were late anyways Naruki Satori loves being happy so let's get started!^^" Moniko Explained Happily

- - After The Literature Club Outside Of School - -

"Ah! Yuki-Senpai!" Hime runs to Yuki quickly "Yes? Hime-San" "Y-Yuki-Senpai What I asked about hanging out at the weekend do you still want do it?!>~<" Hime asked like it was a love confession Yuki smiles "Of course I hope it'll be fun!^^" "Come I'll Walk you Home." As Then Yuki Walks with Hime to her house

- - At Saturday in the shopping centre- -

"I wonder if Yuki-Senpai would like my new hair clip?" Hime was getting worried "Yuki-Senpai? Yuki-Senpai??" Hime was looking for Yuki then saw Yuki on his phone "Ah!~ Yuki-Senpai!!~^-^" Hime Runs up to Yuki waving her arms in the air looking like people will notice her but Yuki doesn't mind then Hime jumps and hugs Yuki "Ahh~ You feel warm Yuki-Senpai~" Hime was in happiness "W-Well thank you Hime-San^^" Yuki was quite happy then Hime opened her eyes and noticed what she done "WAAAAHAHAHA!!!" Her Face turned bright pink and got off Yuki "S-Sorry Yuki-Senpai!!!>~<" Hime bowed down a lot of times "Its ok Hime-san what do you wanna do today?" Yuki asked "Ah I know follow me!^^" Hime grabbed Yuki's Hand

- - At the video game arcade - -
"What's this?" Yuki was confused "Ah!~ It's called Doki Doki Revaluation have you ever played it it's a fun dancing game!^^"'Hime explained and gone onto the dance pad "Come on Yuki-Senpai try!^-^" Hime was motiving Yuki "Oh ok then." Yuki got on then tries to dance "Come on guys let's Doki Doki Dance!!!^_^" The Game Yelled Then Hime was dancing really great while Yuki was eh not doing great "PLAYER 1 WINS!!!!^^" The game Yelled "Yes I won! Sorry Yuki-Senpai you did good Doe!^_^" Hime gave Yuki a Thumbs up  "It's ok Hime.^^" Hime And Yuki Walks away "Ah a Bunny!" Hime Eyes sparkled as she saw the bug toy bunny in the toy vending machine "Do you want me to try and get it?" Yuki asked "Yuki-Senpai are you sure it's sure tricky to get those toys!" Hime Warned Yuki.

"Ah but I'll try!" Yuki then put three coins and it shows he has three Chances "Yuki-Senpai move left a bit." Hime said Yuki moved Left "Then right." Hime said again Yuki pressed the button "Please let me get the Toy for Hime-San!" Yuki prayer hen the crawl grabbed the big toy bunny and put it down the prize slide "I DID!" Yuki Yelled Happily "Your prize Princess-Chan!^_^" Yuki Happily have the Big toy bunny to Hime "Ahh~ Thank you Yuki-Senpai!"'As Hime eyes sparkled he hugged Yuki and kissed his cheek "Y-Your welcome..." Yuki blushed.

- - At a dinner - -
"Ahh~ Delicious Hamburger!~" Hime sparkling Happily as she ate her Hamburger Happily Yuki laughed "Hehe you got some Mayo on you here" Yuki wiped Hime's cheek with a napkin Hime blushed embarrassment "O-Oh T-Thanks Yuki-Senpai..." Hime And Yuki both laugh together

- - Outside Hime's House - -
Yuki And Hime finished there ice creams and put them in the bin "Thank You Yuki-Senpai I've enjoyed this weekend!^^" Hime cheered while jumping "Heheh Mentoo Hime-Chan it was out of my League but fun!^^" Hime noticed something "You started using Chan now why?" Hime asked Yuki comes Close to Hime "Because your cute.." he whispered to her then kisses her in the lips full of creamy ice cream flavour still in her mouth and his as well "(Mind: Y-Yuki-Senpai...he's so nice sweet as well he's a good kisser...) Hime was blushing red as she loved the moment Yuki stopped "Well Bye Hime-Chan!^^" Yuki starts walking Home "Bye Bye Yuki-Senpai!!!^_^" Hime gone Home.

(Phew this was a pain in the ass to Make this I lost my motivation and had a lot of ideas for others fanfics I lost sidetrack of this I'm sorry I took so long to make this!!!>~< please forgive me! Next is Naruki I'll try and be fast and not slow but I hoped you really enjoyed Yuki's chapter!^^)

Edit: Credit goes to Deviantart Lovebirdtreat