A Bit of Light.

Harry's p.o.v

Luke got out the bed and walked over to the door. He glared at me and begun to stutter.

"Leave it Luke... just go to Tamara..."

He went inside the room and got changed. As I scratched the back of my head the girl stared at me biting her lip. She had curly ginger hair that flowed over her shoulders, inviting hazel eyes and long curled eyelashes. This girl wasn't Tamara but she was nice.

Luke walked past me and was about to speak.

"Just forget it Luke. Just don't blow it with her... she's amazing and..."

"Harry, don't worry..."

Tamara's p.o.v

I walked up to the bathroom and took a long shower. I decided to turn my phone back on and it was bombarded with texts and notifications.

From Birth Giver: Tam are you okay? We saw everything in the papers. Well done for getting through by the way we're so proud of you.

From Amelia: Tammy what's going on? Don't do anything stupid I know what you're thinking just ring me when you can.

1hr ago @theoneandonly: @Tamara_Kingsley 5SOSFam and Directioners hate you. You should kill yourself before we do.

30mins ago @HarrysCrotch: @Tamara_Kingsley you can't sing so you use Harry and Luke? Try again.

15mins ago @Harry_Styles: If you guys loved me as much as you say you do you'll leave @Tamara_Kingsley alone.

2mins ago @HarrysBaeeee: @Tamara_Kingsley Honey idk who you think you are but we're going to find you.

1min ago @Luke5SOS: Really? Leave @Tamara_Kingsley alone.

As I came downstairs I saw the blonde haired, blue eyed boy I'd been thinking about all day.

"Tam I'm so sorry about this." He came over and embraced me into his arms. I let out a small sob and wrapped my arms around his waist. He pulled me away slightly and looked down at me.

"What?"

"Nothing I just thought about this since I saw you the other night" I felt my cheeks burning up and I knew they were going scarlet.

"Come on let's watch tv"

Luke put on How I Met Your Mother and approached the sofa, I moved over and he pulled me into his chest, wrapping his left arm around me.

We didn't watch most of the show as we were too busy talking about what had happened, getting to know each other and I really felt as if I had a connection with this boy.

Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home.

Luke's phone begun to ring and I saw that it was Harry calling. Luke moved his arm from around me and got off the sofa to take the call. I paused the tv and decided to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Yes Harry I'm with her.. yes she's fine... If you cared about her as much as you say you do you'd be here with her now and not with Layla... Yes okay fine. Yes I'm going to come back will you calm down!... Oh fuck off Harry."

Luke came back into the room with an apologetic look on his face.

"I'm...."

"It's fine Luke, I'm fine. Thank you for defending me earlier."

"Anything for you babe." I blushed as Luke walked over to me and took my hand, pulling me off the sofa and into his arms. Our lips crashed together as we locked into a long passionate kiss. Luke ran his fingers through my hair and tugged at the back of it. He bit my lip passionately and I let out a groan. The long passionate kiss turned into short pecks as he had to depart.

"You really are something Kingsley..." he said as he slowly walked away. "I'll call you later and we can go for a drink if you want?" I nodded as I walked him to the door.

He stepped out and planted a kiss on my forehead. That boy has my senses soaring.