I Didn't Know.

*Harry's pov*

I lost it. I just lost it. I didn't know what to say or do, I didn't know that we could even reach this point in our relationship. I thought that everything was perfect. It has been perfect since we got back together before she was even properly famous. She's my life and I just let her walk away from me.

I couldn't leave it at that. I had to get out of the car and go and find her. As I emerged from the car, tears brimming in my eyes, there were so many fans and I knew I had to stop and sign a few autographs but my marriage was more important to me right now.

I got into the arena and I didn't even know where to start looking. The first person I went to was Louis, I knew she wasn't close with him but if anyone could help me it was him. He told me to go and check Zayn's room and the main stage while he went to check Niall's and Liam's room.

I briskly made my way towards Zayn's room and knocked on the door.

"Zayn have you seen Tam anywhere?"

"Not since earlier why?"

"Nothing.. Well everything really.. It's too much to explain. If you see her tell her I'm looking for her.. Please?"

"Harry just let her be. She's obviously gotten you upset and bothered. You need to find a quiet place and calm down. The show is in under 2 hours. You need to get your show face on."

"Zayn I love her okay? She is more important to me than my career."

"I figured that out when you dropped us all to live a happy life with HER. You abandoned us Harry, if that doesn't show us how much you love her I don't know what will"

I walked out of the room completely confused and not wanting an argument with Zayn. I headed to the main stage in my hunt to find Tam but she was literally no where to be seen. I sat on the stage for a while when Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn approached me. This couldn't be good news.