How to Trigger Ushijima

So, this is a really stupid idea my friend and I had, and I'm sorry its short, but I hope it made you laugh!

It was a normal day at Shiratorizawa, with the volleyball team training hard. They were training hard for the upcoming competition, where they would verse the team Karasuno, who had used to be known as the flightless crows.

Ushijima was annoyed at the two first years, Kageyama Tobio and Hinata Shoyo, and wanted to crush them. Though his team didn't know it, he was slightly (and only very slightly) excited for the match.

He was going to show them how good he was, and that his team was the superior one. Semi was setting the ball to him, and Ushijima spiked it with no hesitation and no mercy. He would win, he kept telling himself.

He would make his father proud and would make Oikawa regret his decision on not coming to Shiratorizawa. It was 8 in the evening when volleyball training finally ended, and Ushijima, Tendou, Semi and the others were walking together to go home.

Everyone was dead on their feet, and Tendou yawned and stretched his arms in the air. "Damn, I wish I went to Aoba Johsai, they have Mondays off!"

Ushijima whipped his head towards Tendou, and before anyone could react, Ushijima slapped Tendou hard on the face.

"Bitch, no! You are staying Shiratorizawa." Ushijima screeched, and the team was ShOoK at how much emotion Ushijima put in those words. He even had an angry expression.

Tendou was rubbing his cheek, which was already red, and Ushijima and turned around, already walking away.

No one ever looked at Ushijima in the same way again.