Chapter 1

Hello lovely people! Just wanted to warn you in advance that there will be a lot of chat room style dialect in this story so if that isn't your favourite thing then you have been warned... Its not there for the whole book though, only the first few chapters. 

 Hope you enjoy the book!

~countrygal1323

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hit 'Next Page' and continued scrolling down. I was looking for a chat site. Yes, I know it's stupid but I was incredibly bored. A warm summer night seemed like the perfect time to hang out with friends or read a book outside but unfortunately, I wanted to do neither. Even if I wanted to most people I could have gone out with went away since summer had just begin. Everyone else was most likely sleeping, having Netflix marathons or partying. I was trying to sleep but my brain was being stubborn, it was just one of those nights.

I was about to give up on my search when I found one that sounded somewhat interesting. Chatbird.com? I decided to try it. "Create a Profile." Flashed on my screen and so I followed the instructions. I started out on a public chat room that was simply titled, 'Bored?'. I clicked on it and checked out the details; made today and only one person online.

pinkypeach2794: Hey.

crdustdemon1318: Hay is for horses.

pinkypeach2794: Ha ha.

crdustdemon1318: I know right?

I groaned to myself and quickly typed a response.

pinkypeach2794: So you're one of those guys...

crdustdemon1318: What!? I was just trying to be funny.

pinkypeach2794: Emphasis on trying.

crdustdemon1318: Now look who's funny.

I laughed despite myself.

pinkypeach2794: Oh shush.

crdustdemon1318: :)

pinkypeach2794: So what's up?

crdustdemon1318: My ceiling. You?

pinkypeach2794: Smart ass. That's completely unoriginal.

crdustdemon1318: Is it? I'll have to find some new way to annoy you :P

pinkypeach2794: Please don't. Let me rephrase the question, what is happening at this point in time?

crdustdemon1318: Haha nothing really.

pinkypeach2794: Same here. God life's boring sometimes isn't it?

crdustdemon1318: Yeah...

pinkypeach2794: Awkward silence...

crdustdemon1318: Cricket cricket...

I laughed and splayed out on my bed, pulling the throw over me.

pinkypeach2794: *Flops onto bed*

crdustdemon1318: Flops? Is that like some weird snake looking move?

pinkypeach2794: Ha ha no. You know like falling but on purpose? It's weird to explain.

crdustdemon1318: Uhh maybe you're just crazy...

pinkypeach2794: *Sighs* Ugh I am not crazy.

crdustdemon1318: Are you sure?

pinkypeach2794: ... Yes.

crdustdemon1318: Whatever you say...

pinkypeach2794: *Sighs again* So then... Why dustdemon?

crdustdemon1318: Honestly, I had no idea what to put so I don't know. Why pinkypeach?

pinkypeach2794: Same as you I guess... I used to play Mario Kart with my cousins all the time.

crdustdemon1318: But you don't anymore?

pinkypeach2794: No I moved away.

crdustdemon1318: Oh do you miss it?

pinkypeach2794: Sort of... it's complicated.

crdustdemon1318: I get it.

pinkypeach2794: You don't.

crdustdemon1318: No but I can try.

I sighed to myself, another one who thought he understood. I scrolled through our conversation and my fingers itched to check my Wattpad.

pinkypeach2794: I guess and I have to get going. I finally feel like doing something productive :P

crdustdemon1318: This isn't productive? Can't please everyone I guess.

pinkypeach2794: Maybe I'll stop by later. I had a nice time talking to you.

crdustdemon1318: Same here. Bye peach.

I smiled, logged off and opened up a new tab. I stared at my screen for a while before going to Wattpad. I loved that site, the people on there had writen so many good stories and it was just overall amazing. I checked to see if my favourite stories were updated but none of them were. Oh well. I searched for something else but nothing caught my eye, except for the Create button at the top of the screen. Before I knew it, I was starting a story.